THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t watched a lot of the game, but from what I have seen and the stats, looks like the Jazz are still struggling for offense from anyone besides Mitchell...

2nd game or not. I felt like it before the season but my take for the season is that the Jazz won’t live up to the expectation

2nd game or not. I felt like it before the season but my take for the season is that the Jazz won’t live up to the expectation

Agree. Conley and Bogdanovic were good pick-ups for them, but they still lack a true Number 1 guy. I like Mitchell, but he’s not that.

Agree. Conley and Bogdanovic were good pick-ups for them, but they still lack a true Number 1 guy. I like Mitchell, but he’s not that.
Yeah, can't argue that. Mitchell can be a borderline All Star but their realistic path to success if Conley, Ingles, Boggers flourish with Rudy anchoring a top 10 defense. That was my outlook of them regardless coming in

66EBCCBD-EB84-4B6D-8229-4EE00C759D85.jpeg

Is his hairline melting?

Yeah. Just not enough to be a threat. I have them at a 6th or 7th seed with a first round exist

With Bojan they ain't no explosive team. They just don't have that many scorers and Donovan is inefficient.
We'll see on Donovan. He's 21-37 in his first two games. Not hard to be inefficient with last year's group, and he still had a ridiculous 2nd half of the season. If he played in the east last year he'd have a solid case to be an All Star

That would be nuts if Conley is actually washed. Crazy to think about but he is a 6’1 32 year old who’s relied a ton on his quickness and battled some injury issues in recent years. He straight up doesn’t look like himself at all though. Then again, as a point guard it’s also hard to play with a dude as ball dominant as Mitchell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom