THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox is making the jump. Bags will improve. hield is going to get you a dub. I don’t like Barnes but at least he’ll have a training camp.

They’ll be in contention for the 8th seed
Barnes isn't bad at all if he's your 5th guy.

LOLakers gonna end up 10th seed. AD gonna tear his ACL. Lebum gonna miss most of the season with another torn groin injury. you hate to see it

Barnes isn't bad at all if he's your 5th guy.

He needs to come off the bench. They want to iso him but I don’t want him taking touches away from moneybag or Fox. I really hate that signing.

Fox
Hield
Ariza
Moneybag
Dedmond

BB and Barnes anchoring your second unit. We will see if they have the stones to bring their highest paid player off the bench

Don't think the Kings will improve much if at all.

If Bagley builds off his 2nd half numbers and Fox takes that 3rd year leap, they’re gonna be fighting for that 8th seed. Dedmon was a super underrated pick up too.

68997212_170645420650603_4397594252670363157_n.jpg

DLO gonna have a career year and win MIP. Curry gonna past ray allen for most 3s ever and win his 3rd MVP. Dray gonna win his 2nd DPOY. we back

Nothing about the Kings is exciting to me, we've seen this song & dance before... look like they are finally on track & on the brink of the playoffs then they go right back to the Cellar & start making dumb moves again.

Not to mention they have Luke who despite what people may say isn't a bad coach.... but his rotations are surely as bad as advertised & with a lot of guys who play the same position & roles i fully expect for that to hamper a lot of the young guys.

They'll be close to 40 wins all over again.

West
1- Clippers
2- Rockets
3- Nuggets
4- Jazz
5- Warriors
6- Lakers (Before you MLGA dudes start crying, I think your team is much better suited for playoffs than regular season)
7- Blazers
8- Spurs

East
1- Bucks
2- Sixers
3- Celtics
4- Pacers
5- Nets
6- Raptors
7- Heat
8- Magic

celtics not even a playoff team. enes kanter their starting C

Kings will be in the thick of things. Luke has Igor on his staff so they should have some semblance of a half court offense. Ariza is playing the zbo role for them, he can't hoop anymore and won't get minutes like that. I think Luke has a connection with Barnes going back to golden state, he'll be the vet that cosigns him to the rest of the team. So no way he comes off the bench. I see them just missing the playoffs off the strength of the handful of games Luke will lose on purpose trying to teach lessons like he's Phil Jackson

West
1- Clippers
2- Rockets
3- Nuggets
4- Jazz
5- Warriors
6- Lakers (Before you MLGA dudes start crying, I think your team is much better suited for playoffs than regular season)
7- Blazers
8- Spurs

East
1- Bucks
2- Sixers
3- Celtics
4- Pacers
5- Nets
6- Raptors
7- Heat
8- Magic

Serious question, why are you so high on the Celtics?

them signing Ariza was arguably the worst move of the offseason. two for 25 on aging role player who plays the same position as a bulk of your young talent

Arizas agent is a BEAST based off these last two deals.

Ariza is strictly a vet presence. 15 years in the league, nobody else on the roster has more than 8. He's not getting minutes over Barnes or bog bog and I don't even think his contract is fully guaranteed. Remember that ariza is the guy who Luke told Phil to start over him when they were on the Lakers. Not all moves are 'basketball' moves. He's gonna be another proponent for Luke

Ariza is strictly a vet presence. 15 years in the league, nobody else on the roster has more than 8. He's not getting minutes over Barnes or bog bog and I don't even think his contract is fully guaranteed. Remember that ariza is the guy who Luke told Phil to start over him when they were on the Lakers. Not all moves are 'basketball' moves. He's gonna be another proponent for Luke

that's fine & all but those players are usually got for the Minimum not 12 milli a year... and Luke is ABSOLUTELY gonna play him over some of the young guys. Think Tyson Chandler & Rondo last year...

Ariza is washed. There's no way they are going to bring BOTH Barnes and Bogdanovic off the bench.

that's fine & all but those players are usually got for the Minimum not 12 milli a year... and Luke is ABSOLUTELY gonna play him over some of the young guys. Think Tyson Chandler & Rondo last year...

Yea but I don't see what difference it makes if they weren't gonna use that money on anybody else anyway. Tyson was actually good for 15-20 games. Rondo only started because Zo was hurt. He didn't take minutes from anybody except maybe Caruso who flourished when he got more time. Probably wouldn't have been able to re-sign him for cheap if he showed out the whole year

Lonzo ball checking all the boxes so far...

Get GF pregnant - check
Make rap video - check
Lose money - check
Get historical figure tats - check

Just need him to start his own record label and he'lll have BINGO.

lonzo need to get arrested and locked up
Lonzo ball checking all the boxes so far...

Get GF pregnant - check
Make rap video - check
Lose money - check
Get historical figure tats - check

Just need him to start his own record label and he'lll have BINGO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom