THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers should sit Kawhi till the playoffs. I mean this team made it to the playoffs last year without him.

Nice to see giving George Hill a chunk of cheddar was worth it. His play is carrying over from last year.

Of course people want to see Kawhi on the court on some ironman ****. They don't want to see him in the playoffs and if he gets hurt it only improves the odds for other teams. 2x champ Kawhi knows his body better than all the arm chair analysts in the world I would think.
Keeping it a buck, most hate in here is coming from a place of hate/envy/fear of the Clippers. Replace "Clippers" with another team and that teams fan base has no issues with it.

If kawhi is a laker, mLga ain't complaining right now...etc

Last edited:
Hate/envy/fear of the Clippers?
mjlol.png

Our shooting gonna be *** until Shake comes back. We really needed Ben in the 2nd half. For all his issues with shooting he actually can get the offense moving

Yeah I’m not counting on Shake Milton to reinvigorate our offense.

J Rich shooting under 40% to start the year and Tobias being streaky has been problematic. Then Embiid’s suspension and now Ben. Offense just haven’t built rhythm among the starters. I’m also becoming frustrated with Brown giving Korky 30 minutes a game. He’s taking from Ennis and Scott who should be a larger part of the rotation. I get you’re trying to find another shooter but you know Korkmaz is not playing meaningful minutes come playoff.

Neto’s been a great addition though. Happy with his play.

Donovan had 8 assists and I think not a single one to Rudy :lol:

Most of those weren't any high level reads. He came out tonight clearly trying to prove a point and was definitely bothered. I can't blame him, anytime you get called out in public you're not going to be too happy. It could have been handled better on Rudy's part

Conley played better, he seems to be a lot more confident in SLC. Boggers is the one constant, you can depend on him to shoot and drive no matter how the flow of the game is going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom