THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the AD detractors :nerd:
That was just me. There was a large contingent of Devin Booker detractors.

I'm still on the same time, call me come April and I'm open to him proving me wrong.

But what I know is that Devin Booker finally has NBA players around him and he can't be stopped

That was just me. There was a large contingent of Devin Booker detractors.

I'm still on the same time, call me come April and I'm open to him proving me wrong.

But what I know is that Devin Booker finally has NBA players around him and he can't be stopped

I mean AD was a bum for making the playoffs twice while Booker was a god for winning 17 games. That's the part I never understood. Never said he didn't have talent tho

I mean AD was a bum for making the playoffs twice while Booker was a god for winning 17 games. That's the part I never understood. Never said he didn't have talent tho

AD took a sorry Pelicans squad to the 2nd round of the playoffs by beating the Blazers 2 seasons ago. Kobe in his prime couldn't do that with his horrible Smush Parker PG teams.

Bron gonna average a triple double this season? But he won't be stat padding right? Goat right? But when Russ got it? Sacrificed his teammates for numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom