THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah man reverse this voo doo RIGHT NOW

F598AAC1-085E-4ECF-A149-63BEB588BFAE.gif

No sire! Go ‘Riq, **** the Lakers :pimp:. Welcome back Kuz and Rondo. Let the dissension and transition defense flaws commence :pimp:

Danny Green really played 27 minutes against his old team and dropped zero points.
he laid an egg bro
in the 4th he didn't even attempt a shot when he got passed to lol
all tho the raptors did a good job on closing out

Yikes. Should’ve given Bledsoe less, but I guess they were so surprised by his output coming off that injury that they felt they had no choice but to re-sign him.

they re-upped that dude mid season. Didnt even let free agency play out. Buyer’s remorse fa real

Brogdon will be missed but at the end of the day, it is up to giannis to be the closer and Make big shots and hit clutch fts

I'm not worried about DG. He's been good on defense all season. Bright side was KCP was basically phased out of the rotation tonight.

The Bucks didn't choose to pass on Brogdon because they couldn't pay him. They passed because they didn't think he was worth it.

I don't buy it

if the bucks are capped out withe Middleton and Bledsoe contract they won't be able to add anyone as good as brogdon going forward so it's really Brogdon vs. nobody.

If you are trying to win a ring you keep brogdon, regardless if you think it's "worth it" because all it costs is money.

Like....we ALL know Jarrett Allen is a better basketball player than DJ. But DJ is part of the in crowd with Kyrie & KD...so it’s interesting to see how this will play out going forward.

Kenny already made the bold move straight up starting Allen....but I wonder how DJ takes it when it becomes clear he’s not part of the winning equation.

DeAndre Jordan got ultra washed with no cp3 making him look half way decent. He's nothing special at all. Looks like he aged a lot the last few years too. Athleticism and speed diminished a bunch. And with his negative integer bball iq....yeah he not in the winning plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom