THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kerr isn’t a good coach now because his best players are injured and the rest of the roster are a bunch of young, g-league level players? Basketball fans love sounding dumb and ridiculous.

I remember a bunch of people laughing that the celtics are gonna suck. After their first loss they’ve been playing real well but the critics wanna ignore it or treat it like a fluke. Now that Hayward’s injured and if they’ll struggle a but they’ll act like they were right.

Kerr has been criticized on here for a couple years

So are the Warriors more likely to deal Russell after Dec. 15th because they suck and they want to suck further?

Or is it worth keeping him:

...getting the worse draft pick as a result instead of like the No. 1?

If they trade him:

...they get young assets back, maybe future picks, and then their own pick (perhaps No. 1)

Would’ve never expected Devonte would’ve been a solid NBA player from what I saw in college at KU :lol: :smokin

So are the Warriors more likely to deal Russell after Dec. 15th because they suck and they want to suck further?

If they trade him:

...they get young assets back, maybe future picks, and then their own pick (perhaps No. 1)
They can keep him and still be top 5 pick bad.

If they trade him:

No point in trading DLo this year. Maybe next summer once everyone is healthy and they know where they stand with the draft.

So Kerr isn’t a good coach now because his best players are injured and the rest of the roster are a bunch of young, g-league level players? Basketball fans love sounding dumb and ridiculous.

I remember a bunch of people laughing that the celtics are gonna suck. After their first loss they’ve been playing real well but the critics wanna ignore it or treat it like a fluke. Now that Hayward’s injured and if they’ll struggle a but they’ll act like they were right.
Boston looks impressive!

What happened to Jarret Culver? Was never high on him
People were trying to say he should go #3 over RJ. Never understood that. He can't shoot, and isn't really a playmaker for others.

Could be a decent pro, but don't really see him as anything special.

lol what did u see? what I saw was one of the most solid guards in the country and big 12 player of the year but I guess you saw different

FG% was pretty **** throughout his entire Kansas career and his assist numbers were average until he was a senior. Not that hard to see why the GMs also didn’t see it.

1573757823172.png

Baynes just needed some vitamin D in his life.

***** look like a new man in Phoenix. Celtics must be sick.

FG% was pretty **** throughout his entire Kansas career and his assist numbers were average until he was a senior. Not that hard to see why the GMs also didn’t see it.
numbers not through the roof but remember he sorta had to wait his turn at Kansas sharing the backcourt. his game just always seemed mature for his age imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom