THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron needed more help to win his chips even though he was in an inferior conference. Kobe only needed 1 AS teammate. He had to have minimum 2. The argument is flawed.
W/O Shaq or Pau,Kobe either missed the playoffs or had 1st round exits.I guess he needed more help too.

Do you all think the NBA has their players attend the WNBA games? Seems like there's been more of a presence from NBA dudes this year than I can remember in years past. Women's league needs the support, that's for sure.

Do you all think the NBA has their players attend the WNBA games? Seems like there's been more of a presence from NBA dudes this year than I can remember in years past. Women's league needs the support, that's for sure.

Nah I think dudes realize it’s quality basketball and don’t think like the average macho/tough guy fan.

My son Beal probably had season tickets plus he’s cool with tolliver

That Vegas game harden went to looked like it had almost the 25% full
Never seen a WNBA game with that many attendees

Nah I think dudes realize it’s quality basketball and don’t think like the average macho/tough guy fan.

My son Beal probably had season tickets plus he’s cool with tolliver

Tolliver is on the wizards coaching staff...for sure makes more money as an asst. coach w. the Wizards than she does as an actual player for the Mystics.

Kobe had a 8,2, and 14 point game in the same finals series and the Lakers still won
Phil and shaq were beast
BPRJlbxCQAA_IuX.jpg

“Bogus”

Lmaoo. Denial
So he quit in game 1 of a series that went 7 ,where he scored 45 in that game and he quit in game 3 of a series he won. That sounds bogus to me. Only thing that might be legit is 2010 against Boston,the rest are bad games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom