THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at this list of what SGs are earning around the league, I'm not sure what Buddy Hield is expecting. He better consult w/ Nerlens Noel...

Deng and Smith collecting cheques while 'Melo unemployed. :smh: :smh: :smh:

source.gif

“where I’m from, you don’t turn down money”

Looking at this list of what SGs are earning around the league, I'm not sure what Buddy Hield is expecting. He better consult w/ Nerlens Noel...
Team offered 90M but he's looking for 110M which may mean that 100M will get it done

If you're willing to offer 90M then 100M if you're SAC shouldn't even be a second thought. For Buddy to come out as emotional and candid as he did kind of shows how SAC failed to do their due diligence in assuring him of their intentions assuming SAC wanted to keep him all along and for a realistic amount

Team offered 90M but he's looking for 110M which may mean that 100M will get it done

If you're willing to offer 90M then 100M if you're SAC shouldn't even be a second thought. For Buddy to come out as emotional and candid as he did kind of shows how SAC failed to do their due diligence in assuring him of their intentions assuming SAC wanted to keep him all along and for a realistic amount

What do you think his worth is? I feel like 90 is a fair offer...but like you said, maybe 100 gets it done. 110 seems VERY steep. He had a breakout year last season, so he may be thinking that he should be paid accordingly...

What do you think his worth is? I feel like 90 is a fair offer...but like you said, maybe 100 gets it done. 110 seems VERY steep. He had a breakout year last season, so he may be thinking that he should be paid accordingly...
If I'm SAC I would pay him at least 100M. On a number of other teams who could use his skill set, I'd give him 100M as well. This (if) China situation effecting the cap definitely a factor, I think we all assumed it would keep rising, as did I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom