THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how football and basketball players are always involved with the same chicks. ****** don’t meets chicks outside of the club to save their life.

Where's aepps20 aepps20 with the fight breakdown? :lol:

Some fights change the way you view the world. Fellas, I have to admit that this fight was not one of them. Very disappointed in Malik. He started off the fight strong with a two punch combination but he is an out boxer while Sua is an inside fighter. Malik should've unloaded his shots then kept his distance. Sua did an excellent job of closing the gap and getting this fight on the ground where his superior wrestling took over. Malik needs to get back in the gym with his trainer to work on fighting off of the back foot. PBS needs to do a better job with the camera work if they want to broadcast fights. How can fighters and their trainers breakdown the fight with footage that is not HD. AMAZING.

Always wondered why dude had that “little person” walk. Sorry if posted.

Herro szn

No surprise here this is the same guy (Dion Waiters) who thought the ball should be in his hands when Bron was running the offense and he was on the wing waving for the ball and Bron ignored him. So he probably can't stand Buckets and the rookie getting a majority of the touches.

Tickets for the opener have come down considerably. May have to make the trip downtown.

DxY8619XgAMBcvV.jpg

DYEJQkdXcAAUQ3A.jpg
71139380_384839182394306_269810974605570855_n.jpg

70451287_322858168548282_4113143921333872405_n.jpg

69984057_559827421423526_7042196652491260265_n.jpg

pictured-february-2018.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-1.56.52-PM-613x635.png

she's pretty :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

she's BM tho my G

Yes, that does make it more complicated.

Still, unless you think the other dude is abusing the mom or your kid, I’d still try to avoid fighting. Throwing hands is something that really should be avoided for someone who has a lucrative job that depends on their hands.

I have a buddy who, when he was in medical, decided one night to be that guy who gets drunk and looks for a fight. Got his wish, but got mopped and injured one of his fingers permanently so he could no longer pursue being a surgeon. He’s still a doctor, but not the kind he first went to medical school to be.

Yes, that does make it more complicated.

Still, unless you think the other dude is abusing the mom or your kid, I’d still try to avoid fighting. Throwing hands is something that really should be avoided for someone who has a lucrative job that depends on their hands.

I have a buddy who, when he was in medical, decided one night to be that guy who gets drunk and looks for a fight. Got his wish, but got mopped and injured one of his fingers permanently so he could no longer pursue being a surgeon. He’s still a doctor, but not the kind he first went to medical school to be.

is/was he normally an angry drunk?

i don't get how people get angry when drunk. i'm happy af whenever im drunk lol

is/was he normally an angry drunk?

i don't get how people get angry when drunk. i'm happy af whenever im drunk lol

No, he’s not. It was weird as hell. I don’t know if the pressure of med school was getting to him or what.

I am also a happy, smiley drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom