THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I watch other teams play, even when it’s random teams like the Kings, Grizzlies, Suns, Cavs, Pelicans, etc I get a little more depressed that the Sixers top guards/wings in terms of minutes off the bench have so far been Furkan Korkmaz, James Ennis, Shake Milton and Raul Neto.......and we’ve actually even started Furkan a few times........

Burke and Thybulle are better than all of these dudes but Brett is on his BS where it takes the turd sandwiches in front of them to suck for a good month before he comes to his senses. Does this every single season no matter who’s on the team.

But man...even getting somebody like Tyler Johnson, Etwaun Moore, DJ Augustin, Clarkson, Cory Joseph, somebody along these lines would make our team a hell of a lot better and more cohesive.

This guy says Hi:

ap_markelle_fultz_sixers.jpg

We gon see

I do not think he’ll put up 25/7/4 for this whole season tho

It is dope to see him shoot the 3 with more confidence

This guy says Hi:

ap_markelle_fultz_sixers.jpg

Nah still the same player as when we traded him. Shooting 20% from three and 2 FT’s per game. We need players who three point shooting is their strength and also players who can fluidly run the PG position next to somebody like Ben.

we byke :nerd::nerd:

tryna seem what homies bout this sixers life for tomorrow

jimmy in town and embiid playing a b2b oh baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom