THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shopping mall bron with the "live, laugh, love"
i thought only middle aged women on pof used that

Kinda 'ish you find on the clearance wall at your local home furnishings store. :lol: :lol: :lol:

u-g-F8KTPS0.jpg

Last I read he was supposed to come back mid December

With all the Gumbo, jambalaya, and beignets he been eating, I’m a little worried for the guy.
them po boys are whats gonna get him ...ya herd
hope he doesnt know about manchu's down in the 7th ward

When the hell zion coming back
Zion Williamson may not return in suggested timetable, Pelicans being cautious: reports

Zion Williamson may be sidelined for even longer than expected.

The New Orleans Pelicans rookie has missed a quarter of the season while he recovers from a torn meniscus he suffered during the preseason. He was initially slated to be out the first six to eight weeks of the season, but Turner Sports is reporting that the wait could be longer.
www.foxnews.com/sports/zion-williamson-return-pelicans-being-cautious-reports.amp

Zion Williamson may not return in suggested timetable, Pelicans being cautious: reports

Zion Williamson may be sidelined for even longer than expected.

The New Orleans Pelicans rookie has missed a quarter of the season while he recovers from a torn meniscus he suffered during the preseason. He was initially slated to be out the first six to eight weeks of the season, but Turner Sports is reporting that the wait could be longer.
www.foxnews.com/sports/zion-williamson-return-pelicans-being-cautious-reports.amp

Super whack

The NBA should just turn league pass into a blackout free content exclusive subscription service

NBA+
I'm sure they'd like to do that whenever their current tv rights deal is up. Makes too much sense not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom