THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: at the NBA sneaking in Zion.
We knew players we're going to get ****ed to get him in. Carter's injury just made it easier for the league to do it. If anybody else not named Zion had an 11 game sample size before the Allstar break they wouldn't have been in.

I'll be super mad if kendrick nunn got snubbed.

Ja morant gonna get the rising star award.

Fat boy just better pass the ball on fast breaks, f up the flow if he becomes greedy.

Smh
56B8EB03-F202-4237-AC12-6871E7D81CDF.jpeg
This guy dun fuhhhhc'd up man lmao. Chucky alive and well bro. Tf he doin smh
20200131_094130.jpg

Still cant believe it

Also shaq hasnt spoke too kobe since his last game? Wow

yeah that was shocking to me. idk how kob can be that close to your kids, you claim you're uncle to his kids and yall literally in the same nba circles and LA, and dont speak for 4 yrs? And there's no beef? How sway? Shaq said it's because he's busier than the average person...

NOBODY is that busy you cant shoot a text or pick up a phone for your mans. Just to say what up....hey how you doing bro? Lunch? Dinner? Game?

Dudes is different. Then be extra hurt when the ones they love so much pass. NAh. Do better. Love your people

the game wont be competitve at all but if youre the Pels, yuou dont want Zion using up his ups during an exhibition

yeah that was shocking to me. idk how kob can be that close to your kids, you claim you're uncle to his kids and yall literally in the same nba circles and LA, and dont speak for 4 yrs? And there's no beef? How sway? Shaq said it's because he's busier than the average person...

NOBODY is that busy you cant shoot a text or pick up a phone for your mans. Just to say what up....hey how you doing bro? Lunch? Dinner? Game?

Dudes is different. Then be extra hurt when the ones they love so much pass. NAh. Do better. Love your people

Don’t do that, Kobe said the EXACT same thing in regards to Shaq with being too busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom