THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With their kind of access, I would be fishing for some new talent, not signing journeywomen

Only thing is, with these thot veterans, they know what to expect. A date for a few foreign getaways, discreet smash sessions, no real drama, etc. Taking on new talent is a high risk venture. You don't know how they're going to act when that 10-Day is up. Just look at ole boy who had a someone snapchat his address when he had a party a few months ago.

I think they're choosing to be careful over getting something new because at the end of the day, yambs are yambs and they're not looking to wife anyway.

^^^ That article is funny, but on a more serious note, NBA players aren’t bothered by booking up with a chick that at least 3 other players currently in the league have smashed? I don’t get it, particularly with all the other options they have available to them.

I mean I know every adult has a “romantic” roster/history, but more often than not one does not have to encounter all of his girl’s exes on a regular basis at work.
With their kind of access, I would be fishing for some new talent, not signing journeywomen

new talent ain't privy to the game. they create problems because they're the ones taking IG pics while you're asleep, leaking dms and texts, talking to tmz, etc.

the vets are low risk known commodities.

Only thing is, with these thot veterans, they know what to expect. A date for a few foreign getaways, discreet smash sessions, no real drama, etc. Taking on new talent is a high risk venture. You don't know how they're going to act when that 10-Day is up. Just look at ole boy who had a someone snapchat his address when he had a party a few months ago.

I think they're choosing to be careful over getting something new because at the end of the day, yambs are yambs and they're not looking to wife anyway.

oh I 1000% agree with signing veterans. and I would definitely stay away from the IG league talent that can hurt your franchise. But they are some B-C league actresses I’d sign to a 10 day. They ain’t robbing you but you still would have to be careful. It’s some max level talent out there that ain’t selling tummy tea

Word. Kendall gonna have more NBA rosters on her resume than Drew Gooden...

D1D3EED8-E4BD-4FC3-86E3-0DA54D55CC86.jpeg

oh I 1000% agree with signing veterans. and I would definitely stay away from the IG league talent that can hurt your franchise. But they are some B-C league actresses I’d sign to a 10 day. They ain’t robbing you but you still would have to be careful. It’s some max level talent out there that ain’t selling tummy tea

And I guess the Kar-Jenners are just a special category. Definitely not low risk. When’s the last time anyone’s seen Kris Humphries:nerd:

Very true but for every one of them you smash, there's at least one buc em buc em out there posting anonymously online about how his girlfriend's, sister-in-law's hairdresser hooked up with Player/Coach XYZ and spilling all the tea. As Rodman alluded to, that' bull****/scrutiny is part of what those max contracts compensate for.

i sure do love me some kendall but my homie was playing the "Slender Man' Game on xbox other day and its all i can think of now

Slenderman_0.jpg

So its Blake, Simmons, Booker, Kuzma, Clarkson man its all mixed light skin dudes.

buc em buc em thoughts?

They must be really struggling to meet their quota for doomsday articles. They literally just put in the same two quotes Fauci already said.

I will continue to let anyone on this board know that they are a ****ing idiot if they actually believe that no sport at any level will be playing for the next 8+ months. LeBron going on age 36 this year ain’t letting that happen. Guarantee that some of the big name players will get together themselves if they have to and say they aren’t holding out any longer and wanna be back on the court/field. Once Brady, LeBron and others say “enough with the BS let me back out there to play the game” **** will be handled quickly. I can promise you that’s what will happen if it comes down to that.

They must be really struggling to meet their quota for doomsday articles. They literally just put in the same two quotes Fauci already said.

I will continue to let anyone on this board know that they are a ****ing idiot if they actually believe that no sport at any level will be playing for the next 8+ months. LeBron going on age 36 this year ain’t letting that happen. Guarantee that some of the big name players will get together themselves if they have to and say they aren’t holding out any longer and wanna be back on the court/field. Once Brady, LeBron and others say “enough with the BS let me back out there to play the game” **** will be handled quickly. I can promise you that’s what will happen if it comes down to that.
LeBron also said hes not playing games without fans in attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom