THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So the Dippers aren't going to hire Lue?

Don’t know.

Seems like it was just assumed he’d get the job since he’s a hot coaching candidate and already with the team. But since he’s tight with Doc, and was brought to the Clips this season by him, I think it’s possible Lue might prefer a different HC job.

Since the team and Doc parted ways, I don’t think I’ve heard anything from a reliable Clippers source about who the team’s actually looking at to replace Glenn.

They did mention something about Ty's loyalty to Doc and how he may have looked at him getting screwed in that firing.

Wonder if LA just promotes Cassell then.

They did mention something about Ty's loyalty to Doc and how he may have looked at him getting screwed in that firing.

Wonder if LA just promotes Cassell then.

I’m just speculating, but I think it’s either going to be Cassell or someone completely out of left field who isn’t being talked about right now.

Ty Lue must be levering Balmer for more money taking interviews with New Orleans and Houston.

He seems to want to a long contract. Don’t think the Clippers one is enough for him.

He might want to think about that a little harder considering Kawhi’s ability to leave after next season and what Lue went through in CLE after LeBron left for the second time

Kyrie needs to stop talking like right now.
That made him look real bad.

Honestly...I think this is just him going full heel and embracing his "narratives"...just like what KD has done in the past year or so. Makes sense w/ them in NYC. Gotta get the computers putin.

I'm not mad at it :lol:

I read his quotes yesterday and they read like someone on a Kyrie parody account. He know's what he's doing. KD literally just gave a ***** a whole JOB that he met on one of his burner accounts :lol:

He seems to want to a long contract. Don’t think the Clippers one is enough for him.
Stakes are high, extremely low job security, gotta lock up that guaranteed money for several years.

A guy like Mike Brown was getting paid from the Cavs, Lakers & Warriors all at the same time.

On the other side, Ballmer knows he’s changing the coach again if they lose, so Lue/Sam have to lever all they can

Stakes are high, extremely low job security, gotta lock up that guaranteed money for several years.

A guy like Mike Brown was getting paid from the Cavs, Lakers & Warriors all at the same time.

On the other side, Ballmer knows he’s changing the coach again if they lose, so Lue/Sam have to lever all they can
Pretty much why I don’t see Lue taking the job. The Clippers have one and maybe a two year time period to get it done and I can see them making serious changes in that time period. Whoever takes that job is risking it

Also Lakers wanted to give him 3 years and he wanted 5 .

Honestly...I think this is just him going full heel and embracing his "narratives"...just like what KD has done in the past year or so. Makes sense w/ them in NYC. Gotta get the computers putin.

I'm not mad at it :lol:

I read his quotes yesterday and they read like someone on a Kyrie parody account. He know's what he's doing. KD literally just gave a ***** a whole JOB that he met on one of his burner accounts :lol:

You know what.. you're absolutely right. IDK how I didn't see it.
There's no way he doesn't understand how this all looks.
It's Kyrie & KD vs the world and they're fully embracing it. :lol: :pimp:
Nets fans should too. I'd wear that **** on my chest forreal.

Excellent question. I don’t know there are any “ideal” candidates out there (or if there are, I’m just not aware of who they might me).

At this point, I just think the team needs a new voice and I trust the front office, so I’ll likely be fine with whoever they hire - unless it’s MDA. Don’t see him as a good fit.

Coches are hard to find, we are all aware of the known names, but no one knew who Nurse was before he became a head coach, Spoelstra as well. It will be interesting to see what the Clippers do, unlike the sixers, It think the Clips have a good process for finding good talent.

You know what.. you're absolutely right. IDK how I didn't see it.
There's no way he doesn't understand how this all looks.
It's Kyrie & KD vs the world and they're fully embracing it. :lol: :pimp:
Nets fans should too. I'd wear that **** on my chest forreal.

I definitely think he’s trolling after hearing his follow-up comments today. Said, “why does it always have to be brother against brother” and that if he meant anyone in particular in what he said yesterday, he “would have said their names.”

He’s trying to **** with people/the media for sure. :lol:

(Which is not to say I don’t still think he’s a total weirdo. He is; but a weirdo who is aware of what he’s doing).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom