THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being this upset about a Player of the Week award.

Imagine.
Lol I'm upset. I haven't even been involved in this Melo debate. You got it chief.

My bigger issue is with the league itself doing things like this to manufacture intrigue. Things like this are why nonsense like a mid-season tournament are being discussed. Sometimes the fan service goes too far.

Lol I'm upset. I haven't even been involved in this Melo debate. You got it chief.

My bigger issue is with the league itself doing things like this to manufacture intrigue. Things like this are why nonsense like a mid-season tournament are being discussed. Sometimes the fan service goes too far.

Okay Drake.

I couldn't even tell you who was the last Player of the Week. I'm sure you couldn't either. You're acting like they gave him the MVP award. But carry on being upset.

Fan service for recognizing a guy who help lead his team to an undefeated week after this very same team was left dead in the water before signing him.

But yeah let's go with fan service!

Still time to sign...

IMG_20191129_212730.jpg

wavycrocket wavycrocket wavycrocket wavycrocket wavycrocket wavycrocket

i may or may not have evidence of you talking down on melo as recently as this year. Have you filled one of these out?

Lamelo really gonna come in and be everything Lonzo should have been.
#YoungerBrotherGang :pimp:

Bryce Maximus gonna come through and take Bronny’s shine in a few years too :pimp:

They beat the Bulls twice and the Thunder. Let's relax. But internet rules dictate that I must be upset so you got it.

Someone had to have had better stats than little ole Spencer last week. Good ole NBA fan service there too!

Someone had to have had better stats than little ole Spencer last week. Good ole NBA fan service there too!

Spencer was the best player on his team that week. Can’t say the same for Melo.
But good for Melo. I was in favor of the move to Portland.

This is an absolute joke. No hate on Melo but this right here is a pure ratings/drum up intrigue move. I would be mad if I was Melo.

Bro Melo in his head probably thinks he’s a top 5 player in the world this second :lol: he thinks it’s completely warranted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom