THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

All the ASW interation vids with AI are so wholesome man :pimp: :pimp:

Been great to see the universal love and reverence for him he gets now after putting his all into the game his whole life,couldn't be more well deserved.

One of the rare old heads who does nothing but show love to those coming up after him. He just shows up to games to chill and chop it up with the new generations, not pushing any agenda or sounding bitter on TV on some ego trip ****.

That's why no one in the game has ever said a bad word about him in retirement

39.5 on catch and shoot 3s and 36.8 on pull up 3s per nba dot com. 40% from the corner but on low volume per basketball reference.

probably not a difference maker, but not the worst pickup.

Right. They had a roster spot open, were thin at the guard position and he’s arguably the best back court player available. If he’s a locker room problem, they can cut him. No real downside to this signing.

ALL summer all I heard was how the Clippers Depth is leap years ahead of everyone, how their pieces fit so well together.... 50+ games in & somehow the Clippers need more depth??

because people are hurt? Wtf lol

why would you be married to something that happened in the summer anyway? Things change, circumstance change

because people are hurt? Wtf lol

why would you be married to something that happened in the summer anyway? Things change, circumstance change

PG was coming off surgery & Kawhi load manages... injuries were already added into the equation from the summer

Still I was told by people in here that the Clippers were deep enough to put out two separate starting lineups, when some Laker fans questioned it.... we were “Hating” & downplaying their depth Because we had “NOTHING” off the bench

yet here we are

Last edited:
THEY will say Steph has been healthy for months but won’t question how MLKyrie reinjured his shoulder while out with a knee injury while on vacation.
Stay woke

firstclass firstclass

ABF9792D-858C-409E-A40F-AABA438001CC.png

Right. They had a roster spot open, were thin at the guard position and he’s arguably the best back court player available. If he’s a locker room problem, they can cut him. No real downside to this signing.

exactly. low risk, low reward. he's a live body that can fill minutes if needed.

he’s a 33% shooter for his career & only played 14 games this year

of the 14 games he's played, 12 are in the last 30 days, and he shot 39% from 3.

if a team has a chance to make themselves better they shouldn’t because people said they were good already? Is this what I’m hearing?

no. you're not allowed to add to your team because it's not fair. that's what i'm being told at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom