THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get having him as backup depth/injury insurance but does Reggie Jackson really make you better?

mcgruder has been one of the worst rotation guards in the NBA.Why would a team not try to get him off the court?

Probably not or not by much, but it’s possible. And he’s not going to make them worse. So what would be the argument against signing him?

Like I said, I get the signing for depth/injury insurance purposes but I do think if he's getting playing time he's a player that hurts more than helps when on the floor.

Like I said, I get the signing for depth/injury insurance purposes but I do think if he's getting playing time he's a player that hurts more than helps when on the floor.

I trust Doc and the Front Office enough that I’m not concerned Jackson will be put in a position to actually hurt the team.

yeah, nobody should be concerned with how Doc plays Reggie. Makes me wonder how long PG is expected to be out.

intersting to see how lakers respond. still think there are some quality guys left that can give backup minutes at the guard position like jr smith, lance, jamal crawford, bobby brown, sik wit iit

1582075167323.jpeg

Pat Bev has been injured all year

PG has been injured all year

Kawhi has been load managed

the Clips are in a race for the 2 seed, and have been hurt all year.Reggie Jackson was the best out of the field, and helps LAC get to the playoffs. He’s also a wildcard that can help if Pat Bev or Lou get hit with foul trouble in the offs or if someone gets hurt

Reggie Jackson is meh but LAC was about to workout Evan Turner and almost kept IT. I don’t mind. Plus Rodney Mac has been bad for LAC and this takes him out of the rotation

I don’t see the downside
hey!!! welcome back mr shoeking!

yeah i dont see the downside either. a back up is a back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom