THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AD and LeBron would get theirs but Curry would be salivating at the thought of Demarcus/Kuzma defending him on the pick and Roll. LeBron and his lazy D and communication would be costly against them

They have the option of limiting Boogie in that matchup if need be & still being able to dominate inside. Also Lebron come playoff time is atleast a decent defender, especially considering AD would more than be able to carry the offensive load. & Just as much as Kuz/Boogie would be liabilities on defense......... what happens when Curry/D'Lo gotta Switch on to Bron... or when AD is left to attack the boards with that small lineup

USA reported starting lineup of:

Fox, Mitchell, Middleton, Tucker, Lopez

Names aren’t there but grit is. We’ll see how it turns out.

The Warriors wouldn't be an easy win, but they had ZERO answers for AD then and they damn sure won't now when they have Bron, a bunch of shooters & Boogie. not to mention the perfect guys at the guard spots to put on Klay & Curry. No real big wings who attack the basket a lot. & Draymond Allows AD the ability to roam

I LOVE our matchup againt the Warriors, i wouldn't want to play them early but we matchup extremely well
Wait who is the perfect guy to put on Klay that you have? The guy that let him score 26 a game on 54/59 shooting splits in the finals?

I assume you think Avery Bradley is the perfect guy to put on Steve?

Beas got a deal before Melo? :lol: This is getting ridiculous

Yea this has gotten ridiculous now, Dude happily accepted a lesser role in Hou last year. I can't help but think that Melo has been just as vocal about injustice as Lebron has.... the man is walking around with a 5% chain on :lol:. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this goes a bit deeper than "melo's ego"

lmao about to text/email silver to ban lebum from the league
EB3V5VTUEAEPwuZ.jpg

Happy 60th birthday to the undisputed GOATPG and greatest leader in the history of the NBA Ervin "Magic" Johnson! Your tweets give us life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom