THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus.....including Mike Scott that made J-Rich the only starter tonight that scored a single point in the 4th quarter.....

Obviously, he’s been very productive over the last few weeks...and has strung together games that look like who some projected him to be coming out of UCLA.

16/7/7 over his last 10 games...on 44/39 splits. And they've been winning or competitive.

He’s really valuable if he’s closer to that guy. And he can get better from there. Of course...you don’t want him to be your high usage PG like tonight...but you take those games as progress in a win. Zo is proving his high floor...and giving glimpses into a ceiling.
Nah he's definitely been playing better. I didn't watch this game, but saw people in here raving about him and then saw the box score which was...interesting.

He has looked more like the high level role player that I said he could be.

Nah he's definitely been playing better. I didn't watch this game, but saw people in here raving about him and then saw the box score which was...interesting.

He has looked more like the high level role player that I said he could be.

Lonzo has looked way better than a role player. He actually has some sauce off the dribble now and isn’t just relying on either straight line drives or step back 30 footers.

where u at shotsrangout shotsrangout
73F42827-FFA5-460C-A876-E10F153677A9.jpeg

Dwight Howard with a nice 21 and 15. With a 3 to end the game. 60% from the trey line he is

Drose on the bucks would be dope

A guy who can create a basket for himself for 15-20 minutes off the bench would be good for Milwaukee..

His contract is easy to trade. If a winning team don't want him....smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom