THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: HONORING MARTIN LUTHER KING JR., KYRIE IRVING

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined Feb 5, 2013
So the main reason why Lakers want Iggy so the Clippers can't get him, right?
whoever ends up with iggy has an extra lengthy 3 and d guy to guard the oppositions best player for 15-18 min in the playoffs
iggy being able to guard 1-5 is a good luxury to have in the postseason

Joined Oct 3, 2007
Off topic but watching top college plays of the decade and made me think of the Harrison twins from Kentucky :lol:

I think one of them was sorta solid in the league

Joined Feb 17, 2019
Iggy resting this season, waiting for his buddies Klay, Steph, and Draymond to get ready for next year's run (similar to what Collison did first half of this season). Its the new form of veteran role player load mgmt. Sit out til the situation is right.

Iggy ain't goin nowhere fellas. He teaming up with SFW next year. Myers got him locked down until SFW decides who they're gonna replace D-Lo with.

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
Iggy resting this season, waiting for his buddies Klay, Steph, and Draymond to get ready for next year's run (similar to what Collison did first half of this season). Its the new form of veteran role player load mgmt. Sit out til the situation is right.

Iggy ain't goin nowhere fellas. He teaming up with SFW next year. Myers got him locked down until SFW decides who they're gonna replace D-Lo with.
Lolwut?

Joined Apr 28, 2009

I hope so. Not seeing that Warriors team play together this year has depressed me.

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
Don't think it's farfetched to think Iggy goes back to Golden State this summer at all.
Sure. He's not willingly taking the entire season off this year. And I doubt they're moving D'Lo at all that's nonsense. Grizz are holding him hostage cause they believe they can get a pick for him which nobody seems to be willing to do. He's going to get bought out more than likely after the trade deadline and sign with one of the LA teams.

Joined Mar 21, 2010
Ya'll do understand that NBA players for the most part Love the game, especially when your a guy as accomplished as Iggy. He's not gonna willingly waste one of the very few years he has left just not playing. ESPECIALLY when there's potential championship teams who are willing to give him a significant role on their roster for the year.

IDK where Iggy will end up but he's playing for someone this year. I don't really Give a **** where he goes next year

Joined Oct 26, 2016
It always amazes me, that with the length and leaping ability of nba players that shorter players don't get blocked more often.

There is something those guys are doing that Collin isn't doing
Wiggle and shake

also lack of a deep 3 ball which is becoming more and more of a necessity

Joined Jul 8, 2013
Is Iggy even working out? For all we know he could just be lifting weights and chilling.

Joined Mar 31, 2011
Couldn't Iggy also just play for the Grizzlies if they are still in the hunt for a playoff spot?

Joined Oct 26, 2016
Seems like every small guard has a floater now. Players of years past did not have that
facts. That for me goes with wiggle, shake, trickery, a lot of young guards coming up have a deep bag that helps against size. Sexton doesn’t

Top Bottom