THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gotta sit down with Simmons and find out if he’s gon shoot or not...If he won’t then time to move yo off the ball full time
Play him at PF on a team with shooters and an actual PG (which basically every team in the league has other than Philly) and problem solved. Would flourish. He'd be an absolutely elite secondary ballhandler.

rondo has been in the league for 10+ years. ben is an elite defender. he'll be around for a while.
Blake also had a real solid career before developing one and Freak might be the best in the world already without one.

It's definitely great to have especially in today's game but I don't think a guy like Simmons is necessarily doomed to mediocrity if he never develops one

Blake also had a real solid career before developing one and Freak might be the best in the world already without one.

It's definitely great to have especially in today's game but I don't think a guy like Simmons is necessarily doomed to mediocrity if he never develops one

Giannis is unguardable 1 on 1. Let’s not forget Simmons got locked up by Baynes earlier this year.

Last edited:
Kobe cover is cool and all but 2k20 has been the worst 2k in a long time in terms of gameplay

Reactions: HIM
1593706751592.png

Boy was sick of the fat jokes :lol:

Every team would give him that deal in a second. Yes, the jump shot is an issue, but he's borderline elite at basically everything else. His coach and GM are morons.

Like I said, I get it.

But as long as he's your PG, it's basically impossible to build a true title contender with him. A lot of money for a PG who can't score or create for himself when the NBA gets down to the final 8.

Yeah but those guys w/o a jumper were prolific scorers.

They also weren't point guards.

Ben Simmons is not a prolific scorer, and he doesn't have wiggle like that to mitigate the lack of shooting. Forget 3's, he doesn't even take the middy, as a PG.

Royally ****ed committing that much money to a starting PG who can't score. He will literally put up a 4pt game in game 3 of a semi finals.

In game 2 of the 76ers / Raptors series, he scored 6 points. In Game 4 he scored 10. In game 5 he scored 7.

HES GOING TO BE MAKING 177M dollars. I've become more of a fan of Ben and appreciate all that he can do, but it's really quiet for him until he at least becomes a PF and he can't be Giannis in Philly with Jojo down there

Bens a 4. He’s always been. You won’t max his talent with him playing the 1 or 4 with Joel. And his outright refusal to take a damn jump shot...goes beyond just being a bad shooter. It’s truly detrimental to a team. And selfish tbh.

Sixers COULD get hot tho. I’m rooting for it.

One of the most overrated things in basketball is playmaking. Once you hit the final 8, if you're truly serious about winning, you gotta have hoopers who can give you 25 to 30 regardless of defense.

Not someone who's going to average *checks notes*

11 points a game in a playoff series

177 MILLION DOLLARS. 11 points a game. Ahhhhh

Nah it's real quiet for bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom