THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to go with dancing with Danny Green as Lebby’s most obnoxious move because he has this look on his face like, “whatever, I’m just dancing, no big deal,” while you know he was actually thinking, “aaaahhh, yeah, I’m cool AF to be doing this. HThe King.” :lol:

“Not one, not two, not three...” was pretty obnoxious too.

But still not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Orlando. Disney not even opened yet. DiSnEy NoT eVeN oPeNeD yEt!!

But but but...y'all said it was just South Florida. And the infestation was far from the bubble.

Team owners not staying in the bubble...neither is Silver. But the players have to...and security watching the entrance and exits are off duty cops.

Oh.

Foh

1A6AC4A6-561B-4506-934F-F4B084F38270.gif

Orlando. Disney not even opened yet. DiSnEy NoT eVeN oPeNeD yEt!!

But but but...y'all said it was just South Florida. And the infestation was far from the bubble.

Team owners not staying in the bubble...neither is Silver. But the players have to...and security watching the entrance and exits are off duty cops.

Oh.

Foh

Central Florida is where a lot of people have timeshares and vacation homes. And it’s summer time lol

Literally none of this makes any sense.

NBA might be washed bro.

These are senile type moves

Maybe Vince Carter does get a farewell game after all? Still can not believe why he did not sign with the Lakers for one last season! He would have been a good contributor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom