THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 1593720803749.png
    1593720803749.png
    371.3 KB · Views: 83
Okay this is not what I expected. Looks like they set up courts in a Holiday Inn function room.
That’s exactly what it is lol a giant conference room that will have the giant drapes between each court. Will teams practice right next to each other, probably not but it just looks funny

Practice in conference rooms, play in gym

Okay this is not what I expected. Looks like they set up courts in a Holiday Inn function room.

I’m guessing they’re just doing a test set up to make sure all the pieces got there. The Disney World sports complex has arenas that can hold up to 20 hoop courts, so I don’ts see why they’d have to play basketball in the same hotel space where they hold accounting conventions and wedding receptions.

Last edited:
ty lue looking a lot healthier being an asst coach and collecting a nice check from the clips
swear he was going grey from the stress of coaching the cavs :lol:

That’s exactly what it is lol a giant conference room that will have the giant drapes between each court. Will teams practice right next to each other, probably not but it just looks funny

Practice in conference rooms, play in gym

Reminds me of intramural in college curtains and everything :lol:

Bron will be sneaking a peek when the Clippers and Lakers have games at the same time.

giphy.gif

I’m guessing they’re just doing a test set to make sure all the pieces got there. The Disney World sports complex has arenas that can hold up to 20 hoop courts, so I don’ts see why they’d have to play basketball in the same hotel space where they hold accounting conventions and wedding receptions.

Okay that makes more sense. I was picturing a giant complex and then saw this and was confused.

Nothing was wrong with the 2011 finals comments lol
I’m not sure why dudes think they can fire shots at celebrities and celebrities can’t respond
Same thing when dudes call KD corny for responding to people on social media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom