THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Kings fans...last year must feel like such a tease at this point...it seems they’re never really going to get anywhere with the Vivek/Vlade combo running things.

For the same guy the Kings are benching Buddy for :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
No

7D742BB5-9AF9-4D37-9C68-508E3A3D970B.jpeg

I think something with J-Rich could be shipped out for Bogdan and something with Zhaire could be done for Covington before the deadline. So where that leaves our starting lineup I’m not really sure. But yeah I think more than likely Horford comes off the bench soon whenever Embiid is back.

I think something with J-Rich could be shipped out for Bogdan and something with Zhaire could be done for Covington before the deadline. So where that leaves our starting lineup I’m not really sure. But yeah I think more than likely Horford comes off the bench soon whenever Embiid is back.

zhaire has a few teams that may come up. Z has been ready to go since the summer league but due to politics; ie Elton Brand, Bret Brown, he’s pretty much been stashed until the right deal comes around. I’m 💯% on this. Let’s just say I know people close to this situation.

idk why but I had a dream the the Spurs made the finals and Popovich had brown hair and had the illest high skin fade lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom