THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Athletes ironically are in the same position as the everyman. It sounds ridiculous when you look at someone making millions of dollars but they're exploited as well. Their labor generates far more wealth than they're ever given by their employers.

Absolutely. That's while I'll never understand how a fan could possible "side" with the owners during any type of dispute.

If owners didn't exist, I'd still watch whatever level of pro basketball was provided. If players didn't exist, welp.

I’m assuming you mean in regards to being overpaid. Or do you mean someone like 2015 Curry was only worth $11 mil because that’s what he was being paid?

I don't believe in the "concept" of being overpaid.

If the person paying you has the money to pay you, WHATEVER they decide to give you, at THAT moment, is the only thing that matters.

Beal didnt even make the all star team.
No way he makes the first team with a shortened season

Dude’s defense this year rivals Harden’s worst defensive season.

They never had these problems when Ricky was there and Donovan played off the ball alot. With Conley looking for his shot in Utah and Mitch on the ball doing the same, I could see why Rudy started *****ing.

Beal didnt even make the all star team.
No way he makes the first team with a shortened season

Dude’s defense this year rivals Harden’s worst defensive season.

he shared minutes with IT and ish Smith in the backcourt, they’re killing your defensive metrics. I’m not say Beal is a 2 way guy but that team was terrible on paper. No way they should have been 5.5 games back of the 8th seed

Jazz don’t have a lot of offensive talent, especially with Conley not panning out. Kind of stuck with it being mostly the Spida show.

Nice try. Nonsense. But nice try.
Its not but feel free to think that. I know that I personally do not agree with you and this applies to a fair amount of industries that I can think off the top of my head.... Including my own and my job where what you said does not apply at all to how I get paid.

But its all good bro.

Can they just remove the Nets and Wizards? Looking like G league teams out there. Both for sure going 0-8 unless they play each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom