THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only guy with 7 or more ASG that isn't in the HOF is some guy named Larry Foust from the 50s who had 8 appearances. Everybody else is either still playing or not eligible yet.

Feel like there's probably nobody with 7 or more ASG appearances that isn't in it...
Only guy with 7 or more ASG that isn't in the HOF is some guy named Larry Foust from the 50s who had 8 appearances. Everybody else is either still playing or not eligible yet.

I didnt think about it that way and thank you for fact checking that! Him and Iggy are two guys from the 00s-10s era that will be highly debated selections or snubs but based on precedent, looks like ISO Joe will get in.

Is this a foregone conclusion? A cursory comparison of him to HOF lowest common denominator (Mitch Richmond) and all he has on him is an all-star selection and longevity. He’s closer to Reggie Miller who actually has longevity, better %’s and totals then of course nostalgia.

Not attacking the position, just one I have never given thought before until moments ago.
He’ll get there in a weak class after waiting a whole bunch of years

Joe Johnson had 1 all nba selection and it was 3rd team

i would say if he makes it he would be the new Mitch ritchmond of the hof. Not saying he don’t deserve to be in tho idc that much

This. I just can’t get too worked up over HOF debates anymore. It’s a museum I’ll more than likely never visit.

Joe Johnson had 1 all nba selection and it was 3rd team

i would say if he makes it he would be the new Mitch ritchmond of the hof. Not saying he don’t deserve to be in tho idc that much
End of the day it's the hall of very good. Joe is 43rd on the all-time scoring list. He was very good for an extended period of time. Not GREAT, but GREAT isn't needed.

In next year's 3 point contest, Bird wants to know who's coming in 2nd.

What's stopping a Jerry West flurry of buckets?

Microwave could come in RIGHT NOW...

Boeheim's Bums about to mess up this parlay for me :smh:

Malachi Richardson was a first round pick 4 years ago. Devendorf is my age and is better than dude.

Boeheim's Bums about to mess up this parlay for me :smh:

Malachi Richardson was a first round pick 4 years ago. Devendorf is my age and is better than dude.
Richardson got drafted off a tourney run :smh: ...Those scouts that suggested him shouldn’t still be involved in the NBA :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom