THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
12121.png

Only guy with 7 or more ASG that isn't in the HOF is some guy named Larry Foust from the 50s who had 8 appearances. Everybody else is either still playing or not eligible yet.

Just looked and LaMarcus Aldridge has 7 AS selections too (along 3 All-NBA 2nd Teams, 2 3rd Teams). I never thought of him as a HOFer but you’re point of “very good” is valid.

Boeheim's Bums about to mess up this parlay for me :smh:

Malachi Richardson was a first round pick 4 years ago. Devendorf is my age and is better than dude.

waste to even have richardson there, mccullough woulda been nice, he dropped out late

they were trash today, couldnt hit a shot for their lives

jb.jpg

Do we know if Nike is going to sell the jerseys with social justice messages on them? I’d be ok with it if the proceeds (or at least a majority of them) went to social justice causes.

Probably not going to now that the guy who’s special name jersey would have sold the most isn’t doing it.

Do we know if Nike is going to sell the jerseys with social justice messages on them? I’d be ok with it if the proceeds (or at least a majority of them) went to social justice causes.

Probably not going to now that the guy who’s special name jersey would have sold the most isn’t doing it.
Bron probably wouldn’t make money off those jersey sale. We know he about a bag.

I get the sentiment but once again what’s up with all these “educate” and “learn” comments from white Ppl? It’s 2020 none of this is new and Korver been hoopin for 30 plus years now, interacting with brovas for most of em he shoulda been known what’s up or had more awareness by now

AI was Korver’s mans in Philly, he ain’t know everything yo went thru coming up ?

I get the sentiment but once again what’s up with all these “educate” and “learn” comments from white Ppl? It’s 2020 none of this is new and Korver been hoopin for 30 plus years now, interacting with brovas for most of em he shoulda been known what’s up or had more awareness by now

AI was Korver’s mans in Philly, he ain’t know everything yo went thru coming up ?
Kyle wrote a GREAT piece on white privilege. He knows what’s up.

What he didn't say: 'I have no idea about black history in our country. As far as I'm concerned, Iverson's life was completely wonderful, and the history of black people in this country has been completely wonderful. I will educate myself more.'

What he did say: 'I will educate myself more.'

Words like 'better' and 'more' don't assume that 'nothing' is the starting point.

I hope JJ Redick has lots of guests on his podcast during this bubble.

Also wonder what he has on the back of his jersey.

You’re 100 percent right that the information has been out there for a while. It’s not something white people should be having to “learn” now in 2020. So, if I’m being honest, I think “educate“ and “learn” are just more comfortable ways of saying that we should pay real attention to the social problems in the country, care more about them and actually do something to help. And as far as actually helping, I think there is more learning that needs to take place in the form of white people reaching out and asking people of color for their feedback on how best to be real allies. That’s where the real learning needs to comes in, IMO.

But that’s just my opinion on it. I don’t know if everyone feels the same way.

I could use a BLM jersey to match my Biggie one

I respect the move from Bron.

I think we’re passed the token gesture stage at this point.

If anything he should be rocking more than a vote apparel and be blowing up that program in his press conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom