THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you hate another black man that looks like you

Love everything yo stand for as a person. One of the greatest stories in American pro sports history.

Also, he’s a clown king per his antics relating to basketball. And not the “GOAT”, or really
Even close to it. Despite how much he fails, and tries to convince you he is. Top 5-8 player of all time tho. That’s exceptional.

Love everything yo stand for as a person. One of the greatest stories in American pro sports history.

Also, he’s a clown king per his antics relating to basketball. And not the “GOAT”, or really
Even close to it. Despite how much he fails, and tries to convince you he is. Top 5-8 player of all time tho. That’s exceptional.
he’s clearly the goat. why y’all make this so difficult is beyond me

****** really think kobe is better than lebron too :rofl:

Reactions: HIM
How is he “clearly” the GOAT? Give me an objective basis for saying that, with accolades and stats. I’d like to hear your reasoned analysis...
8bd81a50eb70b4f479f5a77d891c133d.jpg

no you don’t. stop trolling

How am I trolling? You think asking you to give reasons behind a fairly extreme pronouncement is trolling? I honestly want to know why you think LeBron is “clearly” the GOAT. Maybe you can convince me if you can articulate some real reasoning...

Kobe is so full of crap. Yes he should be mad for Shaq being lazy but he conveniently leaves out that he cost the Lakers the title in 2004 and then drove Shaq out of town due to jealousy. Had he been more mature they would've gotten at least 4 titles together and probably at least one more. Shaq was done after the 2007 season so the max number of titles together would have been 6-7. (Unrealistic but still possible).

Problem is Kobe did not want to be second fiddle and didn't realize time was on his side. He could have won a bunch more titles with Shaq and then won titles as the #1 guy once the Lakers moved on from an aging Shaq. Instead Mr. Big Alpha Dog Black Mamba leaves that out and blames Shaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom