THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time flies I didn't realize the volt lasted 5 years

It took awhile to get away from red white and navy blue :sick: took a detour at red black white and volt which a lot of people didn't like but I liked em for the most part cause it was trying something different but im happy to see the red yellow and white and black back thats what it should be

What do you consider style though? Style is like art. All subjective. Russ wears runway type fits. He'd fit in at fashion weakbut would look crazy at the bbq.

It not being our steeze doesn't make it not heat in our circles

This is exactly accurate. As somebody who's done runway before this is as on point as one can describe him.

This is exactly accurate. As somebody who's done runway before this is as on point as one can describe him.
weebay.gif

Joe Johnson/Horford era jerseys were ok, these last jerseys sucked. Who approved that diamond print? Was awful. This rebrand is dope, much needed.

Put minorities in your board room
Random but I was thinking of this earlier. Being around the executive suite at diff companies, they generally just hire themselves. I don't know if conscious or not but it would take someone really introspective to even recognize that and think outside themselves to realize diversity is good in the boardroom and to stop replicating yourself and leaving talent of different race and gender out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom