THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I be peeping. Certain dudes be getting real fly with the keyboard over lil stuff. Likely don’t even speak this way in real life lol.
We can speak about this face to face next time you’re in town if you feel like there isn’t something genuine.

All I’m saying is just don’t be the dude that talks slick but then gets mad when somebody does it back to you.

We can speak about this face to face next time you’re in town if you feel like there isn’t something genuine.

All I’m saying is just don’t be the dude that talks slick but then gets mad when somebody does it back to you.

:rofl:

Aye man. This sounds good lmao. Took you a while. But sure thing.

Back to MAFS 🔥🔥🔥.

Can’t be on here during appointments :lol:

True. True. I have a feeling we don’t frequent the same establishments. I’m ova East with it. I’m sure you’re down Fed Hill or Canton or deep in the county somewhere. At a dive bar or something. Two different America’s. I digress. But if Rona over....drinks on me. Catch me up the hazelwood on a Sunday. Or up Northeast with it.

A temperature check is welcome.

True. True. I have a feeling we don’t frequent the same establishments. I’m ova East with it. I’m sure you’re down Fed Hill or Canton or deep in the county somewhere. At a dive bar or something. Two different America’s. I digress. But if Rona over....drinks on me. Catch me up the hazelwood on a Sunday. Or up Northeast with it.

We may not, but I can try some new things :nthat:

We may not, but I can try some new things :nthat:
200.gif

omar-little-brother-mouzone-standoff-the-wire-middle-ground.png

B Sox B Sox and wavycrocket wavycrocket meeting in a dark alley in Baltimore.

Was going to tell Yo, to pull up at Euphoria, in normal times. What I imagine would be a new experience for B Sox B Sox . But they been TOO hot and reckless with it.

Few my ppl been up there ova the past few weeks. Trying to get me to pull up damn near every weekend. Saw it on IG....no sir. Passed every time. Glad I did. Cuz ppl really getting Rona outchea :smh:

Was going to tell Yo, to pull up at Euphoria, in normal times. What I imagine would be a new experience for B Sox B Sox . But they been TOO hot and reckless with it.

Few my ppl been up there ova the past few weeks. Trying to get me to pull up damn near every weekend. Saw it on IG....no sir. Passed every time. Glad I did. Cuz ppl really getting Rona outchea :smh:

I literally live right down the street. Been once :lol:

OKC 1-2 against the Lakers this year and will only have the 3rd best player on court.

They’re bottom 5 in 3 point attempts.

5 game series at best. You’re talking about a 3 point guard lineup with LeBron on the court? :lol: He’d easily hunt SGA or Schroeder in the pnr

Whenever someone comes with some OKC optimism my response is always

When is the last time that a team who touted the 44th and 45th leading scorers in the league ever done anything in the playoffs?

Whenever someone comes with some OKC optimism my response is always

When is the last time that a team who touted the 44th and 45th leading scorers in the league ever done anything in the playoffs?
I mean is there anybody actually saying they could win more than 1 round?
:lol:

The only counter to the bron stuff though is that he's struggled agains teams like the Raptors and Clippers all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom