THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the season restarted someone posted a tweet that teams would be able yo bring their home courts for their games. What happened t that? Or is that only happening for the postseason? Playoffs/finals gonna look weird as hell with that giant nba logo in the middle :lol:
Great question. I wonder what they’ll do with the Finals too. A throwback would be cool

Never know what to expect from Dame or Harden. Either one might drop 50 on any given night.

The play-in is inevitable now. Interesting. Memphis has the momentum, it seems. I think they play Portland and Memphis gets the W.

Yo is Trezz gonna ever show up?

99B47B6C-D605-4B3B-BCD5-64A4E30D8C02.jpeg

#eruption

Last edited:
Some of y'all are exaggerating tho.

Lonzo is a solid NBA player right now.

he'll be in the league a long time and make lots of money.

just not a star unless he learns to finish, or finds some way to score inside the 3 point line...he also could use a hook shot.
Ppl let the draft position get in the way,..Lonzo is 6’5 can defend both guard spots n the 3 if necessary...Torrey Craig, Royce O’Neal and 2020 Avery Bradley solid but Lonzo “trash” to alotta cats :lol: :smh:

As a heads up, this year we will only have ONE DAY to create and submit brackets for the Playoff Challenge.

Never know what to expect from Dame or Harden. Either one might drop 50 on any given night.

The play-in is inevitable now. Interesting. Memphis has the momentum, it seems. I think they play Portland and Memphis gets the W.
I think you meant to type Portland where you typed Memphis.

Nah, you expect greatness from them.

What you mean is do you expect Human Greatness or God Level greatness from them.

"Never know what to expect" sounds (to me, not saying that is WHAT you meant) a label for an inconsistent player.

We know neither are that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom