THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is easier to bet on preaseason games? **** i would have no idea who would be playing

Zion fun to watch but I can't really react to a 29 point game full of dunks and layups. Still think he need to get in better shape too. By February son gon be sluggish as hell.
Zion is definitely a 1 of 1 but the fatigue point is something to keep an eye on. Blake spoke on playing like that a few years ago:

My first few years in the league, I was relying on my athleticism to get me by, because that’s what got me to the NBA. The problem with that is, you end up getting really, really tired by February. My rookie year I tried to get out of bed on a road trip near the end of the season and I was like, Am I physically able to walk right now? I went out on the floor that night and ran up and down just trying to look like a real NBA human.

Link

The previous commissioner’s old NBCA speeches did not welcome such participation, especially the one given in Chicago, shortly after the NBA had signed its 2007 national TV contract. According to multiple coaches who were there, Stern communicated the importance of the TV side having access to locker rooms. Then-Chicago Bulls coach Scott Skiles raised his hand and told Stern, after a preamble of “no disrespect,” that the locker room was his “sacred space.”
Based on multiple coaches’ retellings of this legendary league story, Stern dispatched the response with withering sarcasm.
“Well, let’s see,” the smiling commissioner began. “On the one hand, we have eight billion dollars from our broadcast partners. And on the other hand, we have … Scott Skiles!” Stern then lit into him, telling Skiles in so many words and curses to shut up and that he didn’t want to hear any more out him. Skiles went quiet, as did the room.
“He was neutered,” one coach relayed of Skiles. “Scott thought he was brave. And after Stern was done with him, he wasn’t brave no more.” All the coaches in the room got the message. Commissioner Stern wasn’t asking. He was telling. And woe be unto whichever clipboard clinger flouted the dictate.

:wow: :rofl:

Exactly. I peeped from Day 1.

I can’t catch everything live either. YoutubeTV has the most robust dvr feature but with the league pass add-on it’s $90/month all in.

You can get every channel in the country in flawless HD through an IPTV provider for just $10 or so a month but the dvr piece is tricky. I’ve been beating my head against the wall trying to reliably get it but I can’t. If I try to watch something while it’s recording it screws up at some point when I rewind/fast forward, or it’ll miss the recording entirely. Tried just about provider & tool there is.

Yo, I’m bout to move into a new spot and cutting the cord. In your opinion...what’s the most reasonable/convenient package out there?

Trying to pay under $60 a month for internet/cable package consisting of NBA TV/ESPN/TNT/ABC already got most of the steaming Accts etc.

Any help would be appreciated!

Yo, I’m bout to move into a new spot and cutting the cord. In your opinion...what’s the most reasonable/convenient package out there?

Trying to pay under $60 a month for internet/cable package consisting of NBA TV/ESPN/TNT/ABC already got most of the steaming Accts etc.

Youtube TV is like $40/month and you can have up to 6 users I believe. Just chop that up with some homies and it would be like $10 month for NBA TV, ESPN, TNT, and ABC

what about when Lebron and other players wore I can’t breathe tshirts?
rose-james-irving-cant-breathe-shirts.jpg

image.jpg

usa_today_10734367.0.jpg

Lebron-James-NFL-NBA-slave-mentality-owners-politics-Donald-Trump.jpg

635538968551100263-blazers-breathe-two.jpg

"Why are we pretending that fans holding up signs with political messages was something the NBA was ever cool with? "

I don't know how yall don't see this as an obvious attempt to de-legitimize black political dissent.

You got cats who were on the "shut up on dribble" tip a week ago, suddenly ready to start the revolution, demanding that black atheltes be on the front lines.

**** is obvious, do not be fooled.

YouTube tv is $50 a month has espn fox sports tnt etc and includes nbatv and unlimited dvr

Hulu tv is $45 same sports offerings but doesn’t have nbatv but does have the Hulu library and dvr I think does have a limit

I’m ok with no league pass because I can just go to my other sources for games but having the dvr for all maverick telecasts is crucial for me

I know it's the NBA thread, but what about RedZone? Went to get Youtube TV and found out you can't even get it through there. Or Amazon Prime, even though it's RedZone by "Prime" :stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom