THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not posting because of the recent topic.. just mind blown so far at his hustle on defense.

i am 100% jealous of edwards though.. wont lie lol

Thybulle can keep this up in reg szn hell be a fan favorite real quick if he aint one already

American Ntilikina

Got mine off Vivid. I’m 7th row though so mine are expensive regardless :lol:

Get the VividSeats app. Look at whatever tickets you want, go through the checkout process but don’t order the tickets and go out of the app. Within an hour or so they almost always will send you a notification with 10% off those tickets. Plus they give you credits and **** for anytime you buy tickets. After those Sixers-Celtics tickets I have like $45 towards my next purchase. Plus I’ll get that 10% off again too.

Man **** Vivid Seats. They sold me fake tickets to Warriors-Knicks last season. Had me outside MSG on the phone with customer service for over an hour.

They eventually gave me a 150% credit that I used on great seats for the Blazers game. Still a long, annoying process though.

Vivid is one of those bait and switch sites. Reel you in with the best price online then when you go to checkout there's 20-40% "processing fees" :lol:

They're like sneaker resellers.

Last edited:
Man **** Vivid Seats. They sold me fake tickets to Warriors-Knicks last season. Had me outside MSG on the phone with customer service for over an hour.

They eventually gave me a 150% credit that I used on great seats for the Blazers game. Still a long, annoying process though.

100%

I had TWO terrible experience with Vivid seats. One time in Charlotte, bout some tickets to the Hornets game that I had to pick up at the booth....apparently, they sold me seats that apparently didn’t exist anymore. When I got to the register, they told me they couldn’t do nothing for me, and offered me a refund after a long *** process. Luckily, some random dude had extra tickets and threw me one, on the luv. So it worked out.

Last year in Houston...I bought a ticket to the rockets game....and they made me download that stupid app. Put my info in to pull up the ticket to the app...and no ticket was available. Spent like 2 hours on the phone with customer service. Calling back and forth, getting transferred, talking to people who were clueless including upper management. Somehow, got thru 2 hours before the game started. Such a trash vendor man :smh:.

Vivid is one of those bait and switch sites. Reel you in with the best price online then when you go to checkout there's 20-40% "processing fees" :lol:

They're like sneaker resellers.
100%

I had TWO terrible experience with Vivid seats. One time in Charlotte, bout some tickets to the Hornets game that I had to pick up at the booth....apparently, they sold me seats that apparently didn’t exist anymore. When I got to the register, they told me they couldn’t do nothing for me, and offered me a refund after a long *** process. Luckily, some random dude had extra tickets and threw me one, on the luv. So it worked out.

Last year in Houston...I bought a ticket to the rockets game....and they made me download that stupid app. Put my info in to pull up the ticket to the app...and no ticket was available. Spent like 2 hours on the phone with customer service. Calling back and forth, getting transferred, talking to people who were clueless including upper management. Somehow, got thru 2 hours before the game started. Such a trash vendor man :smh:.

I’ve bought tickets off Vivid for basketball, football, baseball, hockey and concerts probably 30+ times and never have had a single issue.

And every single ticket site has those stupid expensive processing fees. I’ve went through checkout with other sites plenty of times just to see if they’d come out to the same price and they always are. But then they end up being even less with the 10% off.

And every single ticket site has those stupid expensive processing fees.

Some ticket sites have "pay price shown," others have small fees. Vivid by far has the highest processing fees. Bought opening night Celtics tickets a few years ago through them. Ticket cost was $120 per ticket. With processing it was $170+ per ticket. And you don't see the total cost until you're at checkout and have entered CC info.

Bait and switch. They know what they're doing.

I don't mind paying the fees if it still comes out to being cheaper than other sites though. Just wish they'd keep it a buck.

I started looking for my Spurs v Nets/Knicks tickets this morning. Now I know Vivid is out of the question

So that was YOU that got kicked off the line

i dont know if this was posted already but if it was my bad:

“Mother Nature is undefeated as far as time...” -Matthew Barnes 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom