THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good morning.

giphy.gif

The Pacers locker room chemistry, which had been a strength, suffered without Oladipo. The drama surrounding Tyreke Evans, who is now serving a two-year suspension from the league over violating the drug policy, contributed as well. He was on the verge of being cut on several occasions until vets Young, Joseph and Collison stepped in, a league source said. Young spoke openly about giving Evans guidance.

There also was an unhappiness with younger players wanting more of a chance while coach Nate McMillan stuck with older ones, multiple league sources told IndyStar.
https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...moves-malcolm-brogdon-jeremy-lamb/2003377001/

They're both of equal production at this point accounting for a bit of statistical variance and Noah isn't a locker room problem. Give me Noah.

I actually liked what I saw out of Noah last season the few games I saw him in.

His interviews are great. He’s very convincing and can almost make you believe he’s gonna get right.

Not digging around twitter for the compilation...but someone put together clips of Dwight before he starts up w/ a new team and he pretty much says the exact same thing year after year. IF he signs with the Lakers, I'd be shocked if he's still on the roster by Feb. This has to be his last NBA stop before bolting to China.

Dwight can’t stay healthy at all plus it was already a mess when he was with the Lakers before and Noah is the same as Tyson Chandler at this point, good for a 10 game run but that’s it for the whole season ...I would honestly take a look at some young, unknown bigs at this time in the offseason...Noah and Dwight should still be there one the season gets started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom