Thee Official LeBron James = Scottie Pippen and Dywane Wade = Michael Jordan for the 2011 Finals

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at those pics.

Lol at dude being the only Laker fan that "deserves respect" I could care less if NT respects that I'm a Laker fan or not.

I'm not even hating on LeBron James with the Heat, I just don't understand how when Kobe had Shaquille it was "oh Kobe only has most of those rings because of Shaquille or Pau or Artest" yet we clearly see LeBron deferring to Wade and nobody says anything. Y'all make it seem like I said LeBron = Ron Harper or BJ Armstrong, Pippen is still one helluva player.

Lol at dude being the only Laker fan that "deserves respect" I could care less if NT respects that I'm a Laker fan or not.

I'm not even hating on LeBron James with the Heat, I just don't understand how when Kobe had Shaquille it was "oh Kobe only has most of those rings because of Shaquille or Pau or Artest" yet we clearly see LeBron deferring to Wade and nobody says anything. Y'all make it seem like I said LeBron = Ron Harper or BJ Armstrong, Pippen is still one helluva player.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

It should be clear that this is Dwyane's team, but that doesn't take away from the fact that LeBron is arguably the best basketball player in the world.

Works out for both of them if you ask me..
Why is/should that be clear? Because he has played 3 great games in a row? Now what if we went back to the Chicago serious, we definitely wouldn't be making that statement then. Why are we so hell bent on saying who team this belongs to? It isn't clear. It will never be clear. Some nights Bron has it going. Some Wade does. Some they both do. Rarely do neither of them have it going on.

How well or bad LeBron or Wade play doesn't weigh on who's team it is.
It's Wade county jus' for the simple fact he was drafted to Miami and was/is their franchise player. (Well now,co-franchise player).

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

It should be clear that this is Dwyane's team, but that doesn't take away from the fact that LeBron is arguably the best basketball player in the world.

Works out for both of them if you ask me..
Why is/should that be clear? Because he has played 3 great games in a row? Now what if we went back to the Chicago serious, we definitely wouldn't be making that statement then. Why are we so hell bent on saying who team this belongs to? It isn't clear. It will never be clear. Some nights Bron has it going. Some Wade does. Some they both do. Rarely do neither of them have it going on.

How well or bad LeBron or Wade play doesn't weigh on who's team it is.
It's Wade county jus' for the simple fact he was drafted to Miami and was/is their franchise player. (Well now,co-franchise player).

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Wade is Batman and LeBron is Superman....

and Bosh is Wonder Woman
laugh.gif
 sorry
Dang, you could at least make him Aquaman

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Wade is Batman and LeBron is Superman....

and Bosh is Wonder Woman
laugh.gif
 sorry
Dang, you could at least make him Aquaman

Wade has said on multiple occasions that's he's the leader and captain of the Heat and they follow his example. Doesn't get ant kore clear than that.

You guys are just silly to think it doesn't matter to them. Yea they want to win, bit they also still have egos. Bron did try and steal ASG MVP from Wade in 2010.

Also I find it funny that being "the man" doesn't matter in this case but when bringing up other dynamic duos it does. Can't have it both ways hypocrites.

Wade has said on multiple occasions that's he's the leader and captain of the Heat and they follow his example. Doesn't get ant kore clear than that.

You guys are just silly to think it doesn't matter to them. Yea they want to win, bit they also still have egos. Bron did try and steal ASG MVP from Wade in 2010.

Also I find it funny that being "the man" doesn't matter in this case but when bringing up other dynamic duos it does. Can't have it both ways hypocrites.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

And Wade deferred to LBJ in the ECF. So? We gonna knock Wade for that?
roll.gif
These players give a damn, they playing well aren't they?

And Wade deferred to LBJ in the ECF. So? We gonna knock Wade for that?
roll.gif
These players give a damn, they playing well aren't they?

@HPbasketball
Hardwood Paroxysm
Too early to tell. But Synergy's got LeBron clocked at zero points allowed in the fourth man-up.

In the link, is a vid of Greg Doyel asking Lebron about "shrinking" in the 4th...

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...wp4419#remaining-content

GREAT response from Bron...

the most important part from the article included in the link:

Perhaps now national columnists who only moonlight as NBA analysts during the Finals will pay less attention to the box score and more attention to the staggered screens set up to free Dwyane Wade(notes) throughout the three fourth quarters in this series, and James' role as a facilitator in the side-to-side offense Erik Spoelstra has been trying to develop since October. That's often a hard thing to do for columnists who are asked to touch on several sports or collections of teams over the course of the year, rather than focusing on one league.

Wade has the better matchup in this series, and as a result the ball has gone to him down the stretch of games. Against Chicago in the Eastern Conference finals, James had a better matchup against a dead-tired Luol Deng(notes), and he took over down the stretch consistently. It's a fluid game, which doesn't really bode well for storyline revisionism.

@HPbasketball
Hardwood Paroxysm
Too early to tell. But Synergy's got LeBron clocked at zero points allowed in the fourth man-up.

In the link, is a vid of Greg Doyel asking Lebron about "shrinking" in the 4th...

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...wp4419#remaining-content

GREAT response from Bron...

the most important part from the article included in the link:

Perhaps now national columnists who only moonlight as NBA analysts during the Finals will pay less attention to the box score and more attention to the staggered screens set up to free Dwyane Wade(notes) throughout the three fourth quarters in this series, and James' role as a facilitator in the side-to-side offense Erik Spoelstra has been trying to develop since October. That's often a hard thing to do for columnists who are asked to touch on several sports or collections of teams over the course of the year, rather than focusing on one league.

Wade has the better matchup in this series, and as a result the ball has gone to him down the stretch of games. Against Chicago in the Eastern Conference finals, James had a better matchup against a dead-tired Luol Deng(notes), and he took over down the stretch consistently. It's a fluid game, which doesn't really bode well for storyline revisionism.

LOL @ "nobody says anything". Haters have been mouthing off about LeBron being Wade's sidekick ever since it became news that Bron was going to Miami. This is like the hundreth thread about this subject, along with thousands of posts repeating the same thing in various Miami game threads and similar threads where the subject comes up. And it always comes at a time when Wade has a better game, which was about 35-40% of the time this season, the rest of the time Bron was better. You didn't see this thread showing up during the Bulls series. No sir.

Also, hilarious how you try to make your Pippen comparison look like it was meant as a compliment and not an insult. Guess what? Kobe is closer to players like Dominique Wilkins, Carmelo Anthony, George Gervin and Bernard King than Michael Jordan. He's more of a great scorer than a great overall player. Before you get upset, it's not like I said Kobe = Hersey Hawkins. These are still some helluva players.

But like I mentioned before, as a Kobe stan, you shouldn't be too excited about hyping up Wade because Wade is building a solid case for him being the second greatest SG ever as we speak. His two finals performances have both been better than ANY of Kobe's seven finals. Not a good look for Kobe when this is mentioned in a Wade vs Kobe debate. LeBron is still on his way to become the GOAT SF. Cedric Maxwell, a player much inferior to Wade won Finals MVP over Larry Bird. And this is not the last time the Heat are in the finals.

LOL @ "nobody says anything". Haters have been mouthing off about LeBron being Wade's sidekick ever since it became news that Bron was going to Miami. This is like the hundreth thread about this subject, along with thousands of posts repeating the same thing in various Miami game threads and similar threads where the subject comes up. And it always comes at a time when Wade has a better game, which was about 35-40% of the time this season, the rest of the time Bron was better. You didn't see this thread showing up during the Bulls series. No sir.

Also, hilarious how you try to make your Pippen comparison look like it was meant as a compliment and not an insult. Guess what? Kobe is closer to players like Dominique Wilkins, Carmelo Anthony, George Gervin and Bernard King than Michael Jordan. He's more of a great scorer than a great overall player. Before you get upset, it's not like I said Kobe = Hersey Hawkins. These are still some helluva players.

But like I mentioned before, as a Kobe stan, you shouldn't be too excited about hyping up Wade because Wade is building a solid case for him being the second greatest SG ever as we speak. His two finals performances have both been better than ANY of Kobe's seven finals. Not a good look for Kobe when this is mentioned in a Wade vs Kobe debate. LeBron is still on his way to become the GOAT SF. Cedric Maxwell, a player much inferior to Wade won Finals MVP over Larry Bird. And this is not the last time the Heat are in the finals.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Cedric Maxwell, a player much inferior to Wade won Finals MVP over Larry Bird.
As with Tony Parker. As with Joe Dumars. NO ONE thinks they're better than Duncan and Thomas that playoffs because they didn't win Finals MVPs. Those guys were more important for the overall playoffs for their respective seasons, not some select series of the media's/fan's choosing.

Cedric Maxwell, a player much inferior to Wade won Finals MVP over Larry Bird.
As with Tony Parker. As with Joe Dumars. NO ONE thinks they're better than Duncan and Thomas that playoffs because they didn't win Finals MVPs. Those guys were more important for the overall playoffs for their respective seasons, not some select series of the media's/fan's choosing.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. You're done bro.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. You're done bro.

I thought there were some idiots in the music forum but the sports forum takes the cake
laugh.gif

I thought there were some idiots in the music forum but the sports forum takes the cake
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom