THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to an epic year. On another note though, seeing Jamison on the Lakers bench makes me realize how valuable of a PF he would have been on our roster. 
You serious? They have a million power forwards/players who can play power forward: Bosh, Haslem, LeBron, Rashard Lewis. They need a CENTER. That's why it's a smart move to have Bosh bulk up and have the center position to himself.
After thinking about it, I actually like LeBron at PF. He would abuse Pau should we play the Lakers in the finals.

Also, Rashard and LeBron are more natural at SF. And Haslem is a bench player. That's why I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to add front court depth with Antawn but whatever.

^ It would still have to be Boston. Especially if they're healthy. They played us close last year and basically replaced Allen with Terry and drafted some bigs which they really needed.

^ It would still have to be Boston. Especially if they're healthy. They played us close last year and basically replaced Allen with Terry and drafted some bigs which they really needed.
JET, Sully, Melo, Joseph. I like all those Ainge moves in the off-season.

Jan. 10 at Portland 10:30 TNT.. i will be there... can you imagine what the 3 point contest looks like at practice????.. miller, jones, battier, lewis, allen... :lol:

If your seriously going hit me up. I will be going too

Since you're the only one that caught that......

edit your post and focus on the flash plz

Lessssss go heat.
I wanna see them repeat. Also cuz I want my boy dwade to win another ring. LeBron needs another ring so that, his one ring can have a friend. You guys see what I did there.

After thinking about it, I actually like LeBron at PF. He would abuse Pau should we play the Lakers in the finals.
Also, Rashard and LeBron are more natural at SF. And Haslem is a bench player. That's why I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to add front court depth with Antawn but whatever.

LeBron pretty much played PF in the closeout game 5 of the finals. Him on the low post with Ray Allen waiting behind the line would be deadly. The point is that they have plenty of PFs.

My 25th anniversary All-Time Miami Heat Team

G- Dwyane Wade
G- LeBron James
C- Shaquille O'Neal
F- Alonzo Mourning
F- Chris Bosh

Bench

G- Tim Hardaway
G- Steve Smith
G- Eddie Jones
G- Dan Majerle
C- Rony Seikaly
C- Brian Grant
F- Caron Butler
F- Udonis Haslem
F- Glen Rice
F- Jamal Mashburn

Just wanted to come by and tell you guys that I hate your team.

But also...I won't front, I will probably be watching your team play if they are on National TV.

:lol: Cheers to a fun season. :smokin

I don't post on NT much anymore but when I do, it's in the Heat thread! El Heat my friends!!

Here's to health, growth, and another Larry O'Brien trophy fellas! 8)

LeBron James gets sized for his NBA Championship Ring!

HEAT Media Day with Chris Bosh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom