THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Why won't Spo give James Jones or Mike Miller some meaningful minutes?
What happened to Rashard Lewis??

Mike Miller has been getting meaningful minutes throughout the season. Coach Spo doesn't utilize him much when the Heat play against athletic bigs unless he's shooting well and active on defense.

As for James Jones or Rashard Lewis, they offer very little on the defensive end. They are a liability and having Rashard in the lineup was one of the reasons the Heat struggled on defense early in the season.

This game was lost because of lack of effort. Rebounding aside, there were a couple of times down the stretch where the Heat could have gotten to a lose ball and they were outplayed. The Chicago Bulls were very active and played with energy all night. It affected the Heat's shooting and took them out of rhythm. Outside of the "Big 3" the role players did nothing.

Rebounding is not as big of an issue as the media wants you to believe. Don't get me wrong they definitely have to improve because they are terrible right now, but the Heat find other ways to win despite being out rebounded. Other than that it was a good game. I look for the Heat to bounce back the next game.

Bring on the Wizards...

LETS GO HEAT!

P.S.
I really dislike Joakim Noah. He's classless, immature, and acts like a clown. Celebrating a regular season game like he just won a playoff game. Very lame.

I have yet to figure out what product of basketball will be on display on a nightly basis by our squad. We've shown glimpses of brilliance while also performing extremely underwhelming. Having said that, I'm not worried one bit at all !

Cutting Harris making space for an future impending trade proposal I'd imagine ...... question is where and who? #InRileyWeTrust

chq0.gif

roll.gif

They cut Jorts.

Please get a big Riley, I've been dreaming we'd get one for a while now, since Jorts/Harris/Pittman weren't ready.

I hope Andersen's workout(s) go well. He's still got some game left and didn't really get a fair shake from Karl last season.

Happy Tuesday Heat family .... Vernado back and Chris Anderson working out will be interesting once both players get solidified and put on their Jerseys. We just need bodies to bang in the post and grab rebounds and occasionally play defense. Birdman brings an element of enthusiasm and energy which I think will work well with our current nucleus.

When we lose, WE LOSE!!

This team just wasn't all there tonight.

If we do sign Birdman or Kenyon or whichever big man Spo has got to use them. To many times we get a big man and Spo let's them sit on the bench for 10 games in a row then wonders why they're so rusty.

No lie tonight was very disappointing. They just didnt seem like the team they needed to be. Role players need to step up and contribute, bcuz d wade and lebron cant carry this team for the rest of the season into the playoffs

Hate when Bosh is the only member of the big 3 on the floor. Seems like those lineups never produce..

Hate when Bosh is the only member of the big 3 on the floor. Seems like those lineups never produce..
Spoelstra did something good a few games ago when he went with Wade and Bosh on the floor together, when he usually pulls everybody but Bosh. The lineup produced and he hasn't went back to it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FELLOW HEAT FAM "[COLOR=#red]bdis1986[/COLOR]"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom