THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Big 20!!

they won't, lol, i wish tho.
they are gunna take a game off, i can see it coming. lol

who knows. maybe they will. we only need to win the next 13 :x
I hope they do because then it'll just further cement them in the history books hahaha

March 12, 2013 - Miami Heat defeat the Philadelphia 76ers, winning their 20th consecutive game. nba win streak, lebron james

We're getting the Chip this year man. Even if we see San Antonio in the Finals. We'll beat them in 6.

who knows. maybe they will. we only need to win the next 13 :x
I hope they do because then it'll just further cement them in the history books hahaha
we got some key games celtics ,bulls,knicks but i mean where on a roll hopefully shane battier would wanna beat his old record of 22...

Yeah. Bulls always play good against us but I think we'll handle em this time. They haven't been playing to well. C's will be tough. And Knicks battling injuries.

Fri 15 @ Milwaukee
Sun 17 @ Toronto
Mon 18 @ Boston
Wed 20 @ Cleveland
Fri 22 vs Detroit
Sun 24 vs Charlotte
Mon 25 @ Orlando
Wed 27 @ Chicago
Fri 29 @ New Orleans
Sun 31 @ San Antonio
Tue 2 vs New York
Fri 5 @ Charlotte
Sat 6 vs Philadelphia
Tue 9 vs Milwaukee
Wed 10 @ Washington
Fri 12 vs Boston
Sun 14 vs Chicago

Mon 15 @ Cleveland
Wed 17 vs Orlando

Fri 15 @ Milwaukee
Sun 17 @ Toronto
Mon 18 @ Boston
Wed 20 @ Cleveland
Fri 22 vs Detroit
Sun 24 vs Charlotte
Mon 25 @ Orlando
Wed 27 @ Chicago
Fri 29 @ New Orleans
Sun 31 @ San Antonio
Tue 2 vs New York
Fri 5 @ Charlotte
Sat 6 vs Philadelphia
Tue 9 vs Milwaukee
Wed 10 @ Washington
Fri 12 vs Boston
Sun 14 vs Chicago

Mon 15 @ Cleveland
Wed 17 vs Orlando

Looking at that list, its actually possible.

Fri 15 @ Milwaukee
Sun 17 @ Toronto
Mon 18 @ Boston
Wed 20 @ Cleveland
Fri 22 vs Detroit
Sun 24 vs Charlotte
Mon 25 @ Orlando
Wed 27 @ Chicago
Fri 29 @ New Orleans
Sun 31 @ San Antonio
Tue 2 vs New York
Fri 5 @ Charlotte
Sat 6 vs Philadelphia
Tue 9 vs Milwaukee
Wed 10 @ Washington
Fri 12 vs Boston
Sun 14 vs Chicago

Mon 15 @ Cleveland
Wed 17 vs Orlando

We just have to win all of our games until the 9th.. :smokin

http://www.gossipdaily.com/lol-miami-heat-baller-mario-chalmers-shuts-down-two-groupies/

Say what you will about the reigning NBA Champions Miami Heat, but were loving the moves from point guard Mario Chalmers. Recently, while partying at a club, Mario was asked to take a pic with two young ladies who were groupies who decided to take advantage of the opportunity.

After snap a quick flick for some Twitter/Instagram props, Mario check his timeline and wasnt fond of the way the ladies described their encounter with him. He wasted NO time, putting them both in check

:rofl: :rofl:

Fri 15 @ Milwaukee
Sun 17 @ Toronto
Mon 18 @ Boston
Wed 20 @ Cleveland
Fri 22 vs Detroit
Sun 24 vs Charlotte
Mon 25 @ Orlando
Wed 27 @ Chicago
Fri 29 @ New Orleans
Sun 31 @ San Antonio
Tue 2 vs New York
Fri 5 @ Charlotte
Sat 6 vs Philadelphia
Tue 9 vs Milwaukee
Wed 10 @ Washington
Fri 12 vs Boston
Sun 14 vs Chicago

Mon 15 @ Cleveland
Wed 17 vs Orlando

We just have to win all of our games until the 9th..
smokin.gif
Why did you underline the ones that you did?

NBA Phantom: LeBron and the Heat Go for 20th Straight
Mar 13, 2013 - Check out the best plays from the Miami Heat - Philadelphia 76ers game in Phantom super-slow motion high-definition.

if u check the spanish chicks twitter shes feelin famous. and lame dudes all up in her timeline like "yea! F mario chalmers! you fine! you a dime! he gay!" smh thats why these females exist, dude be gassin em up. get these jersey shore chicks outta here, rio in MIAMI. home of the baddest of the bad! those chicks are what he picks up at mcdonalds on a cold tuesday night lol

NBA All-Access: Miami Heat Point Guard Mario 'Rio' Chalmers

Mar 14, 2013 - The Miami Heat's winning streak now stands at 20 games, tying them for third longest in NBA history. It's been another MVP caliber season for LeBron James, and Dwyane Wade looks like the Flash of old, but a streak of this magnitude takes an entire team effort. 5th year point guard Mario Chalmers has been at the controls of Miami's attack throughout its incredible run -- so here's a look inside Heat practice, and the player who makes Miami go - known in South Beach inner circles simply as "Rio".

Back
Top Bottom