THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

People act like the shortened season was easier. If anything, it was much harder because it was much more physically taxing. All of the games were so rushed and there really was not a lot of opportunities to rest between games.

I hate when people bring up shortened seasons being easier. the lack of logic is astounding.

as a diehard Lakers fan, I know I'm supposed to hate on the 99 shortened season Spurs championship, and your shortened season championship last year, but I can't do it. Everyone played the same amount of regular season games.

I don't care if this season was shortened to 20 games... as long as everyone plays 20 games.

I hate when people bring up shortened seasons being easier. the lack of logic is astounding.

as a diehard Lakers fan, I know I'm supposed to hate on the 99 shortened season Spurs championship, and your shortened season championship last year, but I can't do it. Everyone played the same amount of regular season games.

I don't care if this season was shortened to 20 games... as long as everyone plays 20 games.

THANK YOU! Someone with some basketball logic! And a Laker fan at that! Like do they not realize how tough on the body that is? 66 games in like.. 4 months or something like that? People forget that the season started on Xmas man. I think it's harder to win a chip a shortened season like that because of the long term fatigue.

LMAO at short season, EVERY team played the same amount of games!!
In all everyone got a fresh start at the playoffs..
The Heat and the Thunder actually played more games than the rest of the NBA.

Watching replay of yesterday's game V Bulls. Birdman fits this team so well & is one of the reasons we did well this season. #IsItABird?

How do the Heat resign Birdman? Dude's value is somewhat inflated playing alongside The Big Three, but he will demand a higher pay. He's this seasons Turiaf, but 10 folds more effective.

How do the Heat resign Birdman? Dude's value is somewhat inflated playing alongside The Big Three, but he will demand a higher pay. He's this seasons Turiaf, but 10 folds more effective.
I think birdman is about the chips at this point in his career. He realizes the heat gonna win chips for another couple of years and he can't get thy anywhere else.

Last edited:
i know alot of people who said they didnt like birdman on our team when he came. i was excited soon as i heard the news. i knew he'd pan out. and i think its safe to say ANY and EVERYONE in the nba would take a pay cut to be on the miami heat at this point. there are guaranteed championships here.

i know alot of people who said they didnt like birdman on our team when he came. i was excited soon as i heard the news. i knew he'd pan out. and i think its safe to say ANY and EVERYONE in the nba would take a pay cut to be on the miami heat at this point. there are guaranteed championships here.

Pat Riley

there are guaranteed championships here.

1349110594814.gif

Birdman far and away. he is in way better shape, he shows more enthusiasm, he gives it 110% all the time no matter what, and since he got to town tha middle aint such a nice place ta go

on this team i liken him to rodman on the bulls squads

kmart 5 yrs ago, YES, nowadays he may even have trouble playin in a place like say ..... china :wink:

Last edited:
FACT: We're 37-3 in are last 40 games!!!!!!!! Half a season with just 3 LOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW

That.. is an amazing fact. LOL. Wow!

WHAT a season from the DEFENDING CHAMPS! Picking up Birdman was great for us! And Ray.. I guess he's just waiting for those playoffs to show his true colors lol.

Back
Top Bottom