THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Allen became the NBA's career leader in made 3-pointers during Game 3 and provided another boost off the bench. He shot 46.4 percent from 3-point range and averaged 16.5 points in the series. It was the most points a Heat reserve has averaged in a playoff series in franchise history.

Ray :pimp:

I got mad at him and stripped him of his Jesus Shuttlesworth mantle though hahaha. He'll probably earn it back with a clutch 3 in a future game :smile:

Goodness, we are just chilling! The only series that's keeping me interested is watching curry shoot the lights out, Memphis and clippers..
If the hawks beat the pacers, hawks have no damn chance against the Knicks.
I think the pacers can make a very good run at the Knicks even beat them..

Bulls fan here, leaving this for you guys to enjoy

I hope every team in the east in the first round goes to 7games. :lol:

Would love to face the Nets next round, then hopefully the Celtics or Pacers in the CF.

They're heading back to Beantown ... it'll be a tough one for the Knicks they have EVERY bit of momentum

i hate both of these damn teams.. anyways...
looking at how other teams are playing.. i really dont see them touching us at all!!!!

Franco23x, same here my man!

Grew up in NYC (bronx/mt Vernon) i just never liked that team growing up. I tried my hardest to root for them but it just would never come off natural :lol:

Luckily I went to college in Miami and my dad lives in south Florida and is a big heat fan so it rubbed off.

Feels like the week is moving so slow lol.
Like we are getting more rest than what we really are. But I guess a week is a pretty long time.

Yeah. That's true too. Wade def. needs to be healthy. When his knees are feeling good he has so much bounce/spring in his step and plays with a lot more energy.
Off-season he better go see that German doctor though that fixed Kobe's knees lol.

If they somehow cindarella storied their way to the finals.. us vs them would be crazyyy lol.

Back
Top Bottom