THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Such lazy Basketball being played .. smh ... I know it's early in the season but the disinterest on Defense is becoming too much of a bad habit

Some of u guys don't follow Heat basketball but we're lucky to not be 8-8 or 7-9 this season.

The team simply doesn't show any interst in any games this season other then the Celtic game and the 2nd half of our recent Nets game. For some odd reason it's like we're playing at 70% while teams are playing at 100%, go figure...

In simpler terms we try when we want to (i.e. the playoffs).

Some of u guys don't follow Heat basketball but we're lucky to not be 8-8 or 7-9 this season.

The team simply doesn't show any interst in any games this season other then the Celtic game and the 2nd half of our recent Nets game. For some odd reason it's like we're playing at 70% while teams are playing at 100%, go figure...

In simpler terms we try when we want to (i.e. the playoffs).

they do this periodically ever since the big three joined than they go on a 10 game win streak just to keep the media off their backs

Last edited:
Bosh got abused on by Kevin Seraphin, was pathetic.

We missed a ton of open looks and had too many turnovers. Spo has to get this team up for games because they show urgency until the 3rd quarter of damn near every game :smh:

2012 Sports Illustrated Sportsman Of The Year Award Presentation
December 5, 2012 - Espace - New york City

pictures, photos, pics, event, award, trophy, honor, king, lbj, bron, lebron james, savannah brinson, gloria james, nba, basketball, athlete, miami heat, jay-z, beyonce knowles, adam silver, coach mike krzyzewski, charles oakley, eric legrand, dan patrick, suit, casual wear, boat, goat, mvp, gold medal, champion, s.i.

Unreal shooting .... Perimeter defense wasn't even that bad! Was purely just insane shooting by NY

Spoelstra should've pulled those who weren't giving anything earlier.

The lineup of Anthony Bron Miller Allen Cole brought us out of the hole.

As soon as Wade checked in, it was curtains. -33 with him on the floor.

-21 with Bosh on the floor. :smh:

Pat and Spo need to go out and sign Kenyon Martin, this is getting ridiculous.

I agree with Martin but the Heat Want To go with "Pace n Space" but Rashard provides no defense. Battier absence is hurting us

WADE is ******g trash

Your SN is fitting because your statement shows just that.... tunnel vision. Purely an emotional reaction after a blowout game.

Again another knee jerk reaction after a bad loss. Nothing in Kenyon Martin's history shows that he would be a good fit for the Miami Heat, especially coming in mid-season. The Miami Heat have enough, they just got beat by an opponent who played out of their minds. The Heat are proven and are built to win Championships. This game will be all but forgotten when the playoffs come.

With that said, Wade needs to really step it up. As a guard who has the ball in his hands, he has to do a better job at getting to his spots and finding open teammates. In a game when you are behind the Heat can not afford a lackadaisical approach to the game. The last 2 games everyone BUT LeBron have been terrible. I hope these past 2 games have humbled the Heat and inspired them to play with passion and a sense of urgency all the time.

Its a LONG season, and the Heat have a long way to go to prove they are worthy of defending their Championship.

P.S.
Do you guys think the chemestry fell off becasue Battier fell out of the rotation due to injury. He was having a great season up until that point. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom