THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

A win is a win, teams believe Bynum is garbage enough to drop so making him serviceable is a testament to great teamwork. All of these players were on the decline until the Heat organization found a use for them. Look at Beasley's improvement, Birdman's contributions, Ray Allen's resurgence(getting open looks, dude is doing reverse jams!). It's not like Bynum is a max player, he's been riding the bench of the last three teams he's played for.

Your grown man elementary school comparison is flawed, the Heat have struggled and earned every trip to the finals. Aside from a serious lack of frontcourt presence, other teams have had multiple top ten pieces together (Spurs with Duncan, TP, Manu as well as Ibaka, KD, Russell). As far as respect, Pacers don't come close to the Heat. Don't mistake people's hate for this team as a lack of respect, people acted the same way during Jordan Bulls era, and during Lakers 2001 era. When it is all said and done, this team is guaranteed to go down amongst the great teams in history and we can't say the same yet about the Pacers.

They don't hear you tho.

I actually think we wont go after Bynum.

The main reason being is to make room for him we would have to cut Mason Jr. If we were going to do that, why did we guarantee his contract for the rest of the season?

edit- And then there's this:

Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat 5m
Andrew Bynum has cleared waivers. Still not sensing an overwhelming desire from Heat end.

Last edited:
come one h3at... we have always played like that... what killed us was our FT shooting and knicks got a little hot from the 3 point line...
drew, you right..

A win is a win, teams believe Bynum is garbage enough to drop so making him serviceable is a testament to great teamwork. All of these players were on the decline until the Heat organization found a use for them. Look at Beasley's improvement, Birdman's contributions, Ray Allen's resurgence(getting open looks, dude is doing reverse jams!). It's not like Bynum is a max player, he's been riding the bench of the last three teams he's played for.

Your grown man elementary school comparison is flawed, the Heat have struggled and earned every trip to the finals. Aside from a serious lack of frontcourt presence, other teams have had multiple top ten pieces together (Spurs with Duncan, TP, Manu as well as Ibaka, KD, Russell). As far as respect, Pacers don't come close to the Heat. Don't mistake people's hate for this team as a lack of respect, people acted the same way during Jordan Bulls era, and during Lakers 2001 era. When it is all said and done, this team is guaranteed to go down amongst the great teams in history and we can't say the same yet about the Pacers.
teams dont think bynum is garbage cut that out lol. bulls wanted to free some cash up and did that move knowing theyd drop him or whoever they got. sorry, ray allens resurgence? did he disappear somewhere? was he NOT killing us the year before he signed to us? beasley has always been good for 8-12pts wth? Heat have only gone to the finals what, 4 times total? wade by himself. the next 3 times were the big 3 and the family? cmonnnnn bruh. being a heat fan is cool, cuz so am i...but if u love the game u gotta keep it real with urself as well. the heat have ENOUGH talent. i understand u believe in "a win is a win"  i actually like to see competition. i LOVED seeing wade battle lebron in cleveland for example. i like that kinda stuff in the game. having all the best players in one spot dont make me feel like a champion bruh

teams dont think bynum is garbage cut that out lol. bulls wanted to free some cash up and did that move knowing theyd drop him or whoever they got. sorry, ray allens resurgence? did he disappear somewhere? was he NOT killing us the year before he signed to us? beasley has always been good for 8-12pts wth? Heat have only gone to the finals what, 4 times total? wade by himself. the next 3 times were the big 3 and the family? cmonnnnn bruh. being a heat fan is cool, cuz so am i...but if u love the game u gotta keep it real with urself as well. the heat have ENOUGH talent. i understand u believe in "a win is a win"  i actually like to see competition. i LOVED seeing wade battle lebron in cleveland for example. i like that kinda stuff in the game. having all the best players in one spot dont make me feel like a champion bruh

So you dont want Bynum because you want more conpetition?

its crazy seeing how ray allen doesnt get mad at the shuttlesworth title but embraces it. its a good thing. alot of celebs and athletes shun the role theyre most known for

ty very much ybd!!!

b easy and oden musta been in the restroom or somethin like that during the photos ..........

#CLOUDS

Last edited:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

As part of three team trade, Toney Douglas will go to the Miami Heat, league source tells Yahoo Sports. Joel Anthony goes to Boston.

From Miami, Boston will also receive Philadelphia's projected future first-round pick and a future second round pick, league source tells Y

On Philly's 1st-rounder to Boston via Miami, here's detail: If Sixers don't make playoffs this season or next, turns into two 2nd rounders.

THANK YOU YEEZUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean Highkin ‏@highkin 14m
Unloading Joel Anthony is huge for Miami's ability to keep LeBron/Wade/Bosh without getting destroyed by the repeater tax.

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN 22m
Can confirm Heat have traded Joel Anthony and 2 future draft picks for Toney Douglas in three-team trade. Move likely saves Heat 10M+

Good move by the Don.

Made with the tax in mind, and we get a playable combo guard for Wade. Me likey.

Idk about Bynum yet though

I like the trade. To bad we didn't get rid of Rodger Mason before the guaranteed contract deadline. If we did we would have room to sign Andrew Bynum, because as of right now we don't.

Back
Top Bottom