THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

laugh.gif
mean.gif
 at some of you guys

a championship is a championship, why wouldnt you want your team to do everything in their power to get as much talent as possible

its something more teams should be doing

if were buying the best players and other teams arent surrounding there teams with the right players like us it means our front office is doing the best job possible. which means if were blowing teams out easily  we deserve it.

:lol: :smh:  at some of you guys

a championship is a championship, why wouldnt you want your team to do everything in their power to get as much talent as possible

its something more teams should be doing

r u crazy, do what u can to attain the ultimate goal of a title ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

that sounds crazzy

Last edited:
### ESPN commentator and Herald contributor Dan Le Batard reported today that the Heat last week rejected Philadelphia’s trade offer of Evan Turner for Udonis Haslem because trading Haslem, who sacrificed more than $10 million to sign here, would not be sending the right message.

That would show incredible loyalty considering Turner would have potentially helped more than Haslem, and even more so, because dumping Haslem’s $4.62 million salary next season would have greatly eased Miami’s luxury tax burden and thus made it easier to add or keep supporting players (such as re-signing Mario Chalmers).

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...ins-canes-samson-voted-off.html#storylink=cpy

Damn Turner for Haslem was on the table, didn't even hear this.

UD better use those 6 fouls if he plays duing the ECF

But I commendRiley for valuing loyalty

Wow! This was really an option !?!

We better get Caron after reading this. :smh:

Yeah, I'm not to sure it was true but if it's true, it'll look favorable to Le6ron knowing how loyal the Don is.

Also, consider C Butler part of this team. It's happening (UNLESS a team claims him off waivers)!

ESPN commentator and Herald contributor Dan Le Batard reported today that the Heat last week rejected Philadelphia’s trade offer of Evan Turner for Udonis Haslem because trading Haslem, who sacrificed more than $10 million to sign here, would not be sending the right message.

That would show incredible loyalty considering Turner would have potentially helped more than Haslem, and even more so, because dumping Haslem’s $4.62 million salary next season would have greatly eased Miami’s luxury tax burden and thus made it easier to add or keep supporting players (such as re-signing Mario Chalmers).

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...ins-canes-samson-voted-off.html#storylink=cpy
YES! I LOVE IT! Loyalty over money! Yall forget haslem was co-captain with wade? riley and miami are about family man. notice every player says it feels like a family. i LOVE hearing this. good for UD!

Back
Top Bottom