THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

^^^ I'm hoping sooo badly they do. That loss to ATL yesterday was so reckless. All season we've been losing to garbage teams and now it's comeback to bite us in the *****.

Gentlemens we've been in this situation before w/ the Bulls being the #1 seed, but it wouldn't surprise me if Indy doesn't make it to the ECF

We've only been the one seed once in these 4 years. Bulls had it twice we had it last year its looking like Indy's getting it this year

I hear u guys. But this season just feels different then the past. We just can't seem to play with consistency and we're limping into the playoffs.

I hear u guys. But this season just feels different then the past. We just can't seem to play with consistency and we're limping into the playoffs.

The most important people for the Heat when it gets crunch time
tumblr_m5d46etto41rnh4vho1_500.png

tumblr_mwlk42bCO91r98qz6o1_500.png

tumblr_mami5ckKlM1r31jjho1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, role players gotta deliver. Wondering what were gonna get from Oden and why Spo hasn't been playing Beas :smh: I have faith that we'll have it together by the 2nd round

you cannot tell me B Easy will get no minutes tonight with LeBron and Bosh out, no wai !!!!! no wai

edit : he's in now

been so long i hardly recognize him

Last edited:
I know these are role players in the game, but c'mon. Absolutely know effort at all in the 2nd or 3rd quarters. Sad to say it, but the Heat don't look like a Championship team this season. They have yet to play Championship basketball this season. They have created bad habits in the regular season and when they need to step up in the playoffs I don't think it will be there.

I hope I'm wrong....

The defense hasn't been there all season. Thank god for this bye against Charlotte. Big Al is still going to eat though.

Even my ESPN app knows this game is over. Just got a message saying the Pacers have clinched the #1 spot after the Heat lose.

The Super Cool One with a light 18

I'm holding out hope that The Heat have been using Ali's Rope A Dope tactic throughout the course of this season. They've made it to 3 straight NBA Finals and in order to get to a 4th one they couldn't possibly play at an extremely elite level for another 82 games.

I think the switch will turn on once the lights shine brightest

I know these are role players in the game, but c'mon. Absolutely know effort at all in the 2nd or 3rd quarters. Sad to say it, but the Heat don't look like a Championship team this season. They have yet to play Championship basketball this season. They have created bad habits in the regular season and when they need to step up in the playoffs I don't think it will be there.

I hope I'm wrong....

I've been saying this all season! Something just doesn't look right with this team at times. Wade didn't give a eff tonight and we have James Jones and Beasley ready to contribute badly to the team but Spo gives them no shine.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I think allowing the Pacers to effortlessly get 1st place in the east when they were struggling worst then we have the past 2 months might come back to bite this team.

God I hope I'm wrong though...

I admit this season hasn't been as fulfilling as the last two, but I think the team was just bored. Remember last year how Wade needed to get his knee drained a couple times? Well this year we had to give him the maintenance program and he should be fine for 16 W's. Now with everyone healthy we can proceed on the road to the 3 peat. :pimp:

So which teams could we play in the second round if we beat the bobcats in the first?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom