THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Heat in 4 or 5

This BK team is nearing the Pacers in hate for me. As long as we keep James Jones in and get more from Wade I can't see BK winning more then 1 game.

Brooklyn litterly survived that series by isoing joe Johnson and posting him up because the raptors pretty Mich have nobody to guard him. That's not gonna work against us he may get off some but he's not gonna eat like he did against them.

ROUND 2

(Best-of-7 NBA playoff second-round series)

Game 1: Tues May 6 at @miamiHEAT 7PM TNT.

Game 2: Thurs May 8 at @miamiHEAT 7PM ESPN2

Game 3: Sat May 10 at @BrooklynNets 8PM ABC.

Game 4: Mon May 12 at @BrooklynNets 8PM, TNT.

Game 5*: Wed. May 14 at @miamiHEAT Time to be determined, TNT.

Game 6*: Fri. May 16 at @BrooklynNets Time to be determined, ESPN.

Game 7*: Sun. May 18 at @miamiHEAT, Time to be determined, ABC.

* -- If necessary. (All times Eastern)

Radio coverage on 790-AM, 104.3-FM, 760-AM, 98.3-FM (Spanish). Note: No local television broadcasts in NBA playoffs after first round.

finally! now this is gonna be a series. i'll be in game one and hopefully at a game in brooklyn

Joe johnson can still get hot but it wont be alot of that iso, dribble down 8 secs/post/bully his way to paint bs lol.

Can't wait, hope we clear the Nets for some more rest before ECF. Tired of these old dudes in the gym (KG + Pierce)

Fun first half ..... didnt come out sloppy as expected but they've gotta do a better job rotating to the shooters ie. Johnson

I thought Miami missed a lot of easy layups and shots close to the basket. If we can guard the 3, BK wouldn't even be close.

I love our play in the second half. BK made some wild lucky shots, if we can contain that moving forward I see no reason not to win 4-0 or 4-1.

great win heat fam.... wade looks healthy out there!.. lets hope we can keep it up, i dont see PP and KG having bad games like this again though, unless they are just older and tired from the 7 games vs TOR

Back
Top Bottom