**THEEE Official Washington ******** Offseason Thread** Throwbacks unveiled pg. 21...DreC. approves

Hightower damn
pimp.gif

i know its pre-season...but we are about to cap a 99yd drive (knocks on wood)...what's going on here
laugh.gif

Couple quick observations...

-Grossman has looked VERY sharp.

-Tim Hightower is running w. authority

-Kerrigan, while raw, is doing some nice things out there....

-D.Hall is AWFUL 1 on 1...and the backup safetys have looked like @%*. We need OJ & Laron back [bloody loco] ASSSSSSSSSAP [/bloody loco]

-BWI is about 15-20 minutes from FedEx. Shanahan should just call Shayne Graham a cab at the half and help him beat the traffic.

-I think this is the end of Mike Sellers....also, how about Darrel Young? Nice catch in the flat...shook timmons and broke out the spin move. Loved it.

-Fred Davis....if you want to get more reps than Cooley, you gotta hold on to the ball.

-Bowen & Cofield playing well...

- O line looked good
- Rex was sharp
- Hankerson did not impress
- S. Graham....you suck!!
- RB's looked good
- overall I liked what I saw...You can see the fresh legs and youth on both sides of the ball.

I am highly impressed by our line and QB play...I'm not even tripping off what Beck does tonight because Grossman looked sharp
pimp.gif

What the hell is going on?
laugh.gif
They look like they might mess around and win some games. I just keep trying to tell myself to think about how good we looked in the preseason with Spurrier.

john beck and hightower may be worthy of drafting for #fantasyfootball
pimp.gif

nontheless they are playing well, but again it's only preaseason
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom