**THEEE Official Washington ******** Offseason Thread** Throwbacks unveiled pg. 21...DreC. approves

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Baylor_Pro_Day_Football_0dfb9.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Draft Day!

Congrats Skins fans, I know this is the day all you dudes have been waiting on.  Hopefully that dark cloud of fustration and despair that has plagued this team and fansbase for years is removed once RGIII gets drafted. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Draft Day!

Congrats Skins fans, I know this is the day all you dudes have been waiting on.  Hopefully that dark cloud of fustration and despair that has plagued this team and fansbase for years is removed once RGIII gets drafted. 

MIND_8c3946_1574617.gif

@ that comment

Nicest thing DK has ever said. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Draft Day!

MIND_8c3946_1574617.gif

@ that comment

laugh.gif

Thanks champ
happy.gif
.  It's a great day in the city for real, the draft starts tonight, the Caps won last night, and the Nationals are on top of the division.

MIND_8c3946_1574617.gif

@ that comment

laugh.gif

Thanks champ
happy.gif
.  It's a great day in the city for real, the draft starts tonight, the Caps won last night, and the Nationals are on top of the division.

laugh.gif
Feels weird tho....HOPEFULLY this is the start of getting some damn success back in this town on the sports-front. 

Griffmas
laugh.gif

Being honest, I want the Skins to be the dominant team. It's cool to see DC succeeding in the other sports, but if the Skins continue to lose or just get by, it feels empty to me.

MIND_8c3946_1574617.gif

@ that comment

laugh.gif

Thanks champ
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Feels weird tho....HOPEFULLY this is the start of getting some damn success back in this town on the sports-front. 
Yeah I agree.  It's nice to have all the teams here riding high all together at once...............well except the Wizards that is.  Who knows, they might actually win against the Heat tonight.

80th Annivery jerseys reveal today at 5 PM. CSNWashington will stream presentation...Nothing tops the 70th Anni. ones IMO. Those are the best in team history IMO.

Tonight, the ******** will kick-off the franchise's 80th Anniversary celebrations with an event inside the new indoor training facility at ******** Park.

Head coach Mike Shanahan and general manager Bruce Allen are scheduled as the keynote speakers and will address the VIP fans in attendance.

This is the first time that ******** fans and outside media will be allowed inside the facilities, erected during the offseason.

The 80th Anniversary tour bus will be prominently displayed in the parking lot, with information being announced on its journey in the coming weeks.

The highlight of the event will be the unveiling of the team's 2012 anniversary Nike uniforms. 

The uniforms will blend historical elements from the team's past, with a new-age look for the future.

Much more information will be revealed throughout the day, so check back for up-to-the-minute updates.

EDIT:

Introducing the Washington Seminoles
grin.gif

35ireif.png

xndezt.png

No creativity at all....

There OK. I would have liked to have seen what we wore in 2007 for the 75th Anni. but in Red...maybe in 5 yrs *Shrug*

pimp.gif
@ RG3 trademarking his name and Nickname.

Not a skins fan, but I like the new alts. (9ers fan) liked them in 94 like them now. Not as nice as the spear, but better than maroon and yellow. Wish the pants looked more gold than khaki, but all gold teams that have the new Nike pants will have this problem.

Back
Top Bottom