Theme parks appreciation VOL. Great America

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by bRoKeoFFnIkeS

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Went to Great America on Saturday. Haven't been in YEARS...... I Had hella fun I got on INVERTIGO at least 5 times. Top gun but they renamed it FLIGHT DECK(let's u know I ain't been in a long time) I also rode the demon and vortex a bunch of times only ride I ain't go on was drop zone. Went swimming in boomerang bay......also for a 22 dollar discount on each admission ticket go to guest services and give them this code 290106
is this the one in san jose. If so it is def appreciated cuz right now there are like literally no lines for the rides.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i got bored of great america but u cant beat their price...like when they temporarily have that $45 for a season pass. i never got to ride on stealth which people have told me was the GOAT roller coaster. i remember going during my 6th grade graduation and waiting in line for it, and the next year it got taken out
indifferent.gif
. top gun is the @#$% tho

whattt???? why'd they get rid of the best ride ever??
I thought stealth was overrated...
ohwell.gif

I was talkin bout the one near San Jose in Cali........but I been hearing some good things bout six flags magic mountain I'm def planning a trip out thatway for next month

Just checked out the site for Magic Mountain... looks VERY similar to Cedar Point..

They have the flying ride at MM but other than that CP has the slight edge due to Maverick, Millennium, and The Top Thrill Dragster
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Man I live like 40 minutes away from a 6 flags out in Cali and I never been
smh.gif
That place has some amazing rides.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and I'll stand by my statement that I made in the other thread...

Spoiler [+]
Six Flags Magic Mountain >> _________

Once again your statement is wrong
smile.gif
laugh.gif
what makes Cedar Point so awesome?
nerd.gif

Like I said.. looking at the site for Magic Mountain... looks REAL similar to CP

a lot of the rides appear to be basically Carbon copies of each other

Millennium force and Top Thrill Dragster easily give it a slight edge tho.

Damn, I haven't been to Great America in about 8 years. I copped one of those season passes one year BACK in the day and that @!*@ was pretty legit.There's always some hot little mami's roaming around that place.

i was there on sunday it was okay. i think six flags DK is better tho. rode every ride except drop zone haha i still cant pull my self together to ride that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

Great America was cool when i was 11-13 back in the days. Went almost everyday with the WOW Card. Haven't been there in awhile though
laugh.gif
I had WOW card for Great America....I been everytime Ibeen to Cali!

Im gonna go cosign with Cragmatic, nothing is topping Cedar Point....I doubt anybody that has been can argue that either!

Six Flags America in MD is garbage, I prolly wouldnt even go there for free anymore
Kings Dominion is
pimp.gif

Havnt been to Busch Gardens in years but when I was younger it used to be
eek.gif
have they added anything new ?

I've been to quite a few amusement parks and nothing is topping Cedar Point. I grew up about a hour away(Toledo) and I never realized how nice C.P. wasuntil i visited other parks.

How is Sea World or Busch Gardens in Orlando? My moms actually won a trip for 4 a while back and it's in like 3 weeks. I heard Sea World actually hasdecent rides nowadays.

My Fav ride

I've realized that untill you've been to Great Adventure, Cedar Point, or Magic Mountaint you really have not been on extreme rollercoasters. I need tocheck out those parks.

I thought I was doing it with Mr. Freeeze in Six Flags over Texas. Still my favorite ride, even If I've been on taller ones

Islands of Adventure and Busch Gardens
pimp.gif

I live in Orlando, so you already know that I know about amusement parks. I've been a good deal of them here, I haven't tried out a few though. Maybewhen it cools down...

Ive been to Six Flags MD, Kings Dominion VA, Universal Studios & IOA, Busch Gardens Tampa, and Cedar Point.

Cedar Point is definitely GOAT. Busch Gardens Tampa is VERY nice though.

Back
Top Bottom