There should be another music forum aside from the "rap" forum...

I have some cool music stuff and lyrics I want to post, but the only type of music that goes in the music thread is rap and hip hop and whatever else you callyour gangsta %%*@.... Any of my threads would either not garner any interest in there, or they would fall off the first few pages so fast, they wouldnt beview...

Is there anyone else that agrees here? I want to talk to some mods and see if we could get the ball rollin on this..

There would be:

Music.... (which is all the rap stuff)

and...

Music(other)

There shouldn't even be a Music Forum at all. The Music Forum has become straight
sick.gif
sick.gif
, I don't go anywhere near there anymore.....

make a good thread, people will reply

no one will reply a "track 12" thread from Mama Mia soundtrack
grin.gif

why wouldnt you just visit another forum directed at the type of music you like?

Maybe you should try a rock and roll message board. Or country or whatever genre you be bumpin'.

Maybe other genres should step their game up. Don't blame rap and rappers for keeping the music forum interesting.

Maybe you should join a forum dedicated to music only. I'm just giving a suggestion since you want people to hear your lyrics.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Maybe other genres should step their game up. Don't blame rap and rappers for keeping the music forum interesting.

yea dont blame rap or others because no one likes what you listen too

It's not that other genres need to step their game up because trust me Heavy Metal has more followers than rap does but this website has mostly to dowith shoes and that is the lifestyle of the rap or hip hop genre. I'm one of the few metalheads that is into shoes.

why segregate music?
You posting information about your favorite genres just might pique someone's interest..helping out the both of you.
If you don't like that..no one is telling you to click on any threads you dislike, or even visiting the Music Forum at all.

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

I have some cool music stuff and lyrics I want to post, but the only type of music that goes in the music thread is rap and hip hop and whatever else you call your gangsta %%*@.... Any of my threads would either not garner any interest in there, or they would fall off the first few pages so fast, they wouldnt be view...

Is there anyone else that agrees here? I want to talk to some mods and see if we could get the ball rollin on this..

There would be:

Music.... (which is all the rap stuff)

and...

Music(other)

I respect your opinion but...

The moment you decided to change your tone to abusive, I completely lost all respect for that very opinion.

As far as I'm concerened its

/thread.

Thank you, better luck next time expressing your opinion.

Just because they post most about rap doesn't mean they won't enjoy a post about something else.
I mean I have Straight Line Stitch, T.I., and Goapele on the same playlist.
Just make the post.
Man Up!

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

My god, too many people to quote.. I am not blaming anyone for anything, and you're rap forum is only interesting to you and the others that post there. Idont wanna %$*+ with other message boards, I like NT and I want to talk about what I want to talk about HERE, not some other board.... I have lots of coolthings to post and talk about, being involved in the music industry...

Back
Top Bottom