There's a Rapist in my apartment complex....

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414
i KNEW i would see this pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

First you should look up his case and find out if he actually did it. Detail for detail. After you get those answers suck it up and deal with it.. You'd besurprised with what kind of ppl you live around or take the train with, etc.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

move if you ain't G enough to ride on him if he does try something...
thats the problem son. The rapist is G enough to ride him

Originally Posted by jehims

just let him do you once and just negotiate with him afterwards...like when he can use your body and what days he needs to back off...
I LOL'ed

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Nothing you can do. They can rent to convicted criminals. They do not need to disclose it unless they are like a class 3 convicted sexual offender.

The rapists you have to really worry about are the ones that haven't been caught.
Yep, at least you know he has the title.. but the ones that up and decide to turn that page are the one's you don't see coming

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

drop a deuce and don't wipe your butt

- What's that tactic intended to accomplish? I doubt the rapist would care, if he wants them cheeks.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

i typed my apt address in this site
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/
and i found this dude who looks just like my neighborhood
then i checked the mail box and the guy have the same last name.
Thats how i knew, besides, when do you ever see an old black dude living close to a UC campus.
indifferent.gif

I hope he catch YOU slippin now.

It's funny because it's not politically correct
laugh.gif

Daaaaamn. I found 1 house with 3 molesters in it....
eek.gif
MolestFest 2009
Good thing it is about 20 miles from me.....

smh.gif

lol this is jokes

but OP needa stop bein too stuck up to kick it with a rapist, were all equal after all

He is trying to live his life and he has already pais his debt to society. You can't do anything and he is allowed to live there. They have that websitethat shows, but I'm not sure if the apartment complex needs to inform you of the person living there.

Back
Top Bottom